How should we line up Saturday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

essexblade87

Reaction score
After the MK Dons game with the team being pretty poor by all accounts. What does everyone think Danny should go with for what will be a tough game. and after Pigs have played which has been a stupidly high amount this season.

Hill is definitely a bit shaky! Williams or Taylor for me. Cressy and Hoskins up front. Drop Quinny for Flynn.
Beattie on the bench.

Hoskins was awful yesterday, offered less than a three legged donkey.

I'd have O'Halloran in. Troubled them everytime he had the ball.

Stevenage will be big and physical. I reckon he will go with

Simmo,Lowton,Taylor(if true that Hill injured),Maguire,Collins,Willo(or Flynn if not fit,)McD,Doyle,Quinn.Cresswell,Hoskins

Personally I would play Flynn instead of Quinn if Willo is fit

Can't see Cresswell being fit enough to play, Hoskins is also carrying an injury so I'd expect Porter and O'Halloran to start. Ched and Cresswell used to set he tempo of the team by working hard off the ball. None of our other options offer anything like their work rate. I thought O'Halloran looked a danger when he came on yesterday although he does show some youthful naivety when hanging onto the ball that little bit too long.

Based on what I saw at MK;

Simonsen
Lowton, Maguire, Collins, Taylor
Willo, Mac, Doyle, Flynn
Cresswell (Porter if Cress unfit), O'Halloran

subs: Beattie, Hoskins, Johannes, Quinn, Howard

Simonsen
Lowton, Magurie,Collins,Taylor
Williamson,Ertl,Doyle,Quinn
Cresswell(Beattie if cress unfit), O'Halloran

Subs Howard,Morgan, MacD,Porter, Beattie(Hoskins if Cresswell is unfit and Beattie starts)

Dracula,Williams,Maguire,Collins,Lowton,Quinn,Doyle,K mac,Willo,O Hallarhan,Cressy

subs: BT, Bob, Hill,Howard, Porter

Isn't Williams injured? I'm getting a little nervous about Saturday. I hope it doesn't come across in the crowd too much and affect the players.

Not sure if Williams is injured or not. He was on the bench (unused) against LO then not in the squad for MK.

It was reported on twitter that someone talked to one of the players Saturday and that Cressy is doubtful for the rest of the season and Hoskins has a double Hernia.

If that's true, Railway Blade, that could mean a second straight playoff tournament with no decent forwards. Oh joy.

Didnt't Cressy declare himslef available against MK and DW decided not to take the risk???????? sure I heard that was the case somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom