How Ironic!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sudley

Reaction score
Sky sports pundits bitching & moaning about the possibility of a ‘super league’

well, you’ve reaped what you’ve sewn, the champions league was and always has been a prelude to this. Pundits like Keane, Richards, Neville etc etc possibly losing their comfy numbers, no wonder their up in arms.

I for one hope the “big six” sign up & fuck off, and then see sky sports subscriptions fall through the floor, resulting in begging letters and phone calls from Sky offering sub standard premier league at a fiver a month!!

oh the irony!!

UTB

well, you’ve reaped what you’ve sewn, the champions league was and always has been a prelude to this. Pundits like Keane, Richards, Neville etc etc possibly losing their comfy numbers, no wonder their up in arms.

I for one hope the “big six” sign up & fuck off, and then see sky sports subscriptions fall through the floor, resulting in begging letters and phone calls from Sky offering sub standard premier league at a fiver a month!!

oh the irony!!

UTB
Oh I'm not so sure, I think the shite pundits you mentioned will be all made redundant but the better ones like Lineker , Mcmanaman and Alex Scott will be quickly snapped up by the new super league.

Oh I'm not so sure, I think the shite pundits you mentioned will be all made redundant but the better ones like Lineker , Mcmanaman and Alex Scott will be quickly snapped up by the new super league.
Th be all over them you’d expect any streaming service to have different language versions so English pundits would be in high demand for the American and domestic market.

oh the irony!!

UTB
Yeah but we’ll still end up with another “big six.”

And in tonight’s exciting Euro Super League McDonald’s of Manchester are playing Burger King of London and Nando’s of Barcelona are playing Pizza Hut of Madrid. Kick offs as usual are 0300 GMT for the benefit of all the Chinese fans 👍😁

Back
Top Bottom