Home and Away form

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Darren

Reaction score
Last 7 home games:

P7 W2 D2 L3 pts 8

Last 7 away games:

P7 W5 D2 L0 pts 17

That's some contrast....

Last 7 home games:

P7 W2 D2 L3 pts 8

Last 7 away games:

P7 W5 D2 L0 pts 17

That's some contrast....

We know what Dave Bassett would do....

Last 7 home games:

P7 W2 D2 L3 pts 8

Last 7 away games:

P7 W5 D2 L0 pts 17

That's some contrast....

With 4 of the next 6 away from home, this might not be a bad thing...

We know what Dave Bassett would do....
While I worship of at the alter of sir Dave , in his last incarnation to save us from the drop , it did'nt quite work out, and unless he knows of another dean & agana , can sign another stanny , knows were a sir bob is playing bring in another jock bryson , have bradders and dane in the team , bring in a decent welsh stirker who's name escapes me , but had a great debut v man shity and should have had a peno . Will we have Beesley back who used to get slaughtered by his own fans , have vinnie and gannon in midfield , leave him graciously as a pundit on sky , great , nay , fantastic memories sir dave , zico at forest, and the saints, hodgy falling into the crowd after scoring then joking about it next game , by pretending to do the same , after scoring , who know's we may even get another T.V show out of it , once we don't lose 4-o to the dirtys in it . UTB.
Oh that welsh forward is nathan blake .

How many seasons did we have when we got more points in away matches than at home?

While I worship of at the alter of sir Dave , in his last incarnation to save us from the drop , it did'nt quite work out, and unless he knows of another dean & agana , can sign another stanny , knows were a sir bob is playing bring in another jock bryson , have bradders and dane in the team , bring in a decent welsh stirker who's name escapes me , but had a great debut v man shity and should have had a peno . Will we have Beesley back who used to get slaughtered by his own fans , have vinnie and gannon in midfield , leave him graciously as a pundit on sky , great , nay , fantastic memories sir dave , zico at forest, and the saints, hodgy falling into the crowd after scoring then joking about it next game , by pretending to do the same , after scoring , who know's we may even get another T.V show out of it , once we don't lose 4-o to the dirtys in it . UTB.
Oh that welsh forward is nathan blake .

Stancliffe was signed by Porterfield.

Hardly surprising stats. No creativity to unlock teams who come to defend at BDTBL; away results built on our defensive strengths. This won't change unless get more creativity into the side..

Back
Top Bottom