Highlight compilation from our first three games…..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now and again

Reaction score
I’m struggling to piece together any particular highlights or stand out moments from the games played so far?

Apart from the lack of cohesion and creativity the biggest thing for me is no fight, or “aggressivity”.

The fact that West Brom just bossed and bullied that game and no one seemed capable of stepping up for us.

I will be there on Saturday and once again willing some kind of spark to get us moving in the right direction again, hopefully before things turn a little toxic.

These boys had an easy ride last season without the fans letting them know when they weren’t putting a shift in. Those lads and the manager are going to feel the full weight of the Blades crowd if they play with no heart like last night. Not blaming Slav at this point but this needs turning around starting with the Huddersfield game.

On to the next one. UTB👊🏻

I’m struggling to piece together any particular highlights or stand out moments from the games played so far?

Apart from the lack of cohesion and creativity the biggest thing for me is no fight, or “aggressivity”.

The fact that West Brom just bossed and bullied that game and no one seemed capable of stepping up for us.

I will be there on Saturday and once again willing some kind of spark to get us moving in the right direction again, hopefully before things turn a little toxic.

These boys had an easy ride last season without the fans letting them know when they weren’t putting a shift in. Those lads and the manager are going to feel the full weight of the Blades crowd if they play with no heart like last night. Not blaming Slav at this point but this needs turning around starting with the Huddersfield game.

We have to get behind Slav. Lack of effort on the pitch is not acceptable though. There is no room for passengers when there are 29000 in the stands who would play till they dropped and for free.

There is no room for passengers when there are 29000 in the stands who would play till they dropped and for free.
Er, actually, a little bit of petrol money wouldn't go amiss. And would there be any sandwiches put on? Just asking like....

3 final whistles!

We have to get behind Slav. Lack of effort on the pitch is not acceptable though. There is no room for passengers when there are 29000 in the stands who would play till they dropped and for free.

Er, actually, a little bit of petrol money wouldn't go amiss. And would there be any sandwiches put on? Just asking like....
Could we do rolling subs? With being 48, fat and unfit, I’ll need to come off, or go in goal

Just watch the lowlights ... plenty of viewing there

Back
Top Bottom