He's back!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

INTERUNITED

Reaction score
This is the Chris Wilder pre COVID. The batteries are fully recharged and he has that glint in his eye again. Oh how we've missed him. Fantastic performance today, players in correct positions fighting for every ball. Inject it into my veins!!!!!

He just needs another Jack O'Connell, Chris Basham and Enda Stephens and our true style of play can return

There's every chance he is truly 'back'

Same club, different squad - familiarity but freshness. More experienced, a different perspective, and truly grateful for the job again

He understands a number of things that would have taken a new face quite a while to grasp. He knows what works, and he knows the priorities for the club long term and is invested in making them happen, because he cares

Keith Andrews could be a big help as well

He could very well be about to save us for a second time, even if not by keeping us in the PL this season

There's potentially 66 points on the table, I think half that saves us this season, especially given that a huge portion of the league is on less than 20 pts.

There's potentially 66 points on the table, I think half that saves us this season, especially given that a huge portion of the league is on less than 20 pts.
No shit sherlock. 1.5 points a game from now. What planet are you actually living on other than either being pissed or far too excited we've won or both, but I love the optimism.

No shit sherlock. 1.5 points a game from now. What planet are you actually living on other than either being pissed or far too excited we've won or both, but I love the optimism.
I think 30 points keep 4th from bottom up. We not nr

I think 30 points keep 4th from bottom up. We not nr
Just a question of who that 3rd team will be.

Would need to leapfrog Luton and Burnley of course.

But who else can we drag into it?

Another win and next time we play Forest we can drag them back into it.

Good thing is one win and we’re already level with Danny Mills’ Derby County so he can suck up having to do that shit advert every year!

Absolutely love this. I wasn't sure about him coming back. But this clip absolutely tells me me Tufty MK2 is the right decision for SUFC. His head is back in the right place, that spark that disappeared is back. Early days but I am excited.

Also just reminds me of the piss taking we always used to do in the car going home from the match about Praise and Grumble. He is one of our own.

Just a question of who that 3rd team will be.

Would need to leapfrog Luton and Burnley of course.

But who else can we drag into it?

Another win and next time we play Forest we can drag them back into it.

Good thing is one win and we’re already level with Danny Mills’ Derby County so he can suck up having to do that shit advert every year!

I hope a piano falls on that that cunt mills..

I hope a piano falls on that that cunt mills..

Harsh but fair. He is a total prick tbh (Danny Mills) and never seemed to like United. In fact, I'd say he has some strange intense dislike for us. Luckily, he's a fucking nobody who's biased views matters not one jot. Now if we can only quietly rig up a piano above his front door....

We have 8 points .the minimum to stay up could be as low as 34 or 35 points this season which could mean just 9 more wins and we have 11 home games left.
So it's not that far fetched ....we are only 2 points from safety as it stands now so it's not that huge a gap. If we can win 2 away which is not asking too much ,there's every chance of squeaking into 17th which is all we need. While ever Luton Burnley and failing forest are around us we can make it

Lets see what he's like when we play a game like the Leicester game, get smashed from start to finish, his reaction then will determine the way he is.
We know his reaction? He will come out and say we were useless and it will hurt him to his core.

He will then say it wasn’t good enough and we will all agree.

Everyone keeps forgetting that we all agreed with Wilder all the way through. He got sacked and we were annoyed.

One talk shite interview from Prince and we turned our back on him and did a 180.

We have 8 points .the minimum to stay up could be as low as 34 or 35 points this season which could mean just 9 more wins and we have 11 home games left.
So it's not that far fetched ....we are only 2 points from safety as it stands now so it's not that huge a gap. If we can win 2 away which is not asking too much ,there's every chance of squeaking into 17th which is all we need. While ever Luton Burnley and failing forest are around us we can make it
Alot of fans are also assuming the teams above us will be on top form all the time. If we're expecting united to have a boost in form and collect some points it's not unreasonable to assume teams like Luton and Burnley will have a drop off in form and drop points.

It's a bloody long shot but if him and the squad pull off safety this season that would be some outstanding feat.

We had our easier games come and go. Was vital to change sooner.

Back to the orig post..

He's got that determination and glint in his eye. So here's hoping he's back.

This past week has shown though a big uptick in levels. And he's freshened it all up.

Brooks is like a new signing and a bloody good one at that.

In fact weren't peeps who were critical of Wilder coming back saying he won't play youth? Brooks has the shirt to lose now and Peck got his debut.

As for the season. Gotta take each game as it comes. More than likely we will lose the next two. But keep us tight and resolute and maybe nick a goal and who knows maybe get a point or so. (Can't see it vs. Villa though that are flying)

Back
Top Bottom