Help - online tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score
On Saturday when the tickets go on general sale, can any tom, dick or harry buy tickets online?

I have a mate who is currently in Mexico, needs to buy 6 tickets, can he just go on the official site and buy the tickets simple as that?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

HCDM

Good luck in getting them posted out to Mexico before the day of the final!*

*I think they're actually stopping posting them out on Tuesday and from then you have to collect them in person from the ticket office

Can he do all the registration online? He doesn't need to contact the club or anything daft like that does he?

I think its all done online. Been that long since I registered I can't remember!

thanks for the help, much appreciated.

He's back on Tuesday so sure there'll be plenty of tickets left, I think he'd just rather have the piece of mind.

Would it not be easier for him to send you the money and then you buy them on his behalf? That is assuming you're registered for online sales.

Sorted it now. He's just called from over there, he's got some log in details so he's just going to buy them Saturday morning.

He's over there for a wedding so all the family are there, think its his dad who is buying them and he wont have internet banking etc.

Not that you needed, or even wanted that information, but you got it!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom