Hecky's got a headache coming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aston max

Reaction score
With all the new signings and hopefully more to come how do we see matchday squads lining up??
With everyone fit heckys going to have a headache keeping them all happy ?? despite where we are at the end of the season,for the first time in years I'm starting to believe

With all the new signings and hopefully more to come how do we see matchday squads lining up??
With everyone fit heckys going to have a headache keeping them all happy ?? despite where we are at the end of the season,for the first time in years I'm starting to believe
Not seen any "confirmed" since Hamer have we?

I'm struggling to see a team for Lincoln where an out field player doesn't have to start 3 times in 7 days.

Think we've currently got 23 allowed players out of 25 man squad allowing us to register 2 more aged 22+. Obviously the likes of Traore, Jebbison, Brooks, Marsh, Hackford and Osula aren't included due to their age.

Signing 2 or potentially 3 of these players below would bring the squad up to 25 which we wouldn't be able to adjust until January 2024 when the transfer window reopens.

Archer
McAtee (probably wouldn't count due to his age)
Pellistri
Mama Balde

Think we've currently got 23 allowed players out of 25 man squad allowing us to register 2 more aged 22+. Obviously the likes of Traore, Jebbison, Brooks, Marsh, Hackford and Osula aren't included due to their age.

Signing 2 or potentially 3 of these players below would bring the squad up to 25 which we wouldn't be able to adjust until January 2024 when the transfer window reopens.

Archer
McAtee (probably wouldn't count due to his age)
Pellistri
Mama Balde
It would be silly to include RND and Fleck in the 25 man squad.

He won’t want to work with a bloated squad.

There will be outgoings from both the younger development side of things and also the more established senior pros.

UTB

Great headache to have, you can't have too many good player's

If the players keep hecky happy....I.e perform, get results..no headache.

Hopefully the headache isn’t contagious, Brewster will be out for 6 months with a headache in his left big toe.

Back
Top Bottom