Hecky should leave

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stegosaurus

Reaction score
Hi Stegosaurus here

Hecky at the moment has a solid reputation, taking us up with little financial backing AND doing it after other well respected managers failed.

Now, he's likely going to beat Derby's record, through no fault of his own. Paul Jewell barely worked since, despite having a decent record prior.

Beating Derby's record could end his management career. Might be better for him to jump ship

Hi Stegosaurus here

Hecky at the moment has a solid reputation, taking us up with little financial backing AND doing it after other well respected managers failed.

Now, he's likely going to beat Derby's record, through no fault of his own. Paul Jewell barely worked since, despite having a decent record prior.

Beating Derby's record could end his management career. Might be better for him to jump ship
Don’t underestimate Hecky Jack Stuart & Mark Hudson this season. They have a plan and I believe in it. Get behind them ⚔️👍

Hi Stegosaurus here

funny-good-morning-pig-riding-car-ngw9yaq0809u2t0n.gif

He'll wait until he gets sacked, maybe engineering it if needs be.
He must be amazed we're increasing turnover to around £150m, selling our best players, and yet can't even play promotion bonuses from last season.
An utterly shambolic football club once again.

Paul Jewel is the manger who famously said that football is a simple game overly complicated by tactics - I suspect that's why he isn't in demand!!

Hi Stegosaurus here

Give it up. You accidentally outed yourself as a pig on another thread a while ago.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Why don't you just leave the forum? FML never heard such dross in my life!

He'll wait until he gets sacked, maybe engineering it if needs be.
He must be amazed we're increasing turnover to around £150m, selling our best players, and yet can't even play promotion bonuses from last season.
An utterly shambolic football club once again.
Go then and watch Sheffield FC!

Do mods even exist on here?
Yes. It's Foxy and Linz. Here they are on a recent pilgrimage to Brighton.

images

Oh just fuck off.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

In which way am I wrong?

Everything I said in this post is 100% correct.

We are likely to finish bottom and beat Derby's record. Fact
Hecky has a reputation as a good manager. Fact
Jewell's career was basically ended after he finished bottom with Derby despite having a good record before then. Fact
Hecky's reputation will be deminished if he beats Derby's record. Fact

Hi Stegosaurus here

Last season Hecky had one of the most expensively assembled team in the league, one of the highest budgets and was pre-season favourite for promotion.
Due to parachute payments we kept all our PL and only sold the keeper Ramsdale,
hence he was backed, we had on paper, easily one of the strongest squads in the league.

He won't jump ship as he doesn't want to lose his income.
Also doubt any other decent sized clubs will be queuing up to employ him.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

In which way am I wrong?

Jewell's career was basically ended after he finished bottom with Derby despite having a good record before then. Fact

Not sure anyone can beat the Derby record, playing at Bramall Lane is worth about 20 points just on it's own.
Agree, can see us drawing a few few, we won't concede many but just cant see us scoring any goals.

However let's wait to see who comes in....we still have 4 or 5 signings to make before the window shuts.
The supposed plan is by the end of the transfer window we will be stronger than last season.
So those 4 or 5 signings all need to be able to play in the 1st team....let's see what happens.

Worst case scenario Hecky has a free hit for 12months now, continues to get paid better than at any time in his career and worst case he starts a promotion campaign next season with a squad of long contracted players, better than most who will remain in the Championship.

Just go away OP spouting negative nonsense.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

In which way am I wrong?

Because he doesn't have the backbone of a slug.

Unlike yourself.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I support both teams, we're all Sheffield, aren't we?

Well, I'm not, I'm from Nottingham. But my point stands.
A while back you said you were from Salford "West Manchester" 🤣🤣🤣

Knowing Salford quite well myself, when I told you no true Salfordian I know would ever describe Salford as West Manchester, you crept away from the conversation.

I still reckon you are Fallowfield. Makes no difference as you are insignificant anyway.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I support both teams, we're all Sheffield, aren't we?

Well, I'm not, I'm from Nottingham. But my point stands.

Well, that's about the clearest indication you've given us yet on your loyalties!

Are you also on Pork Talk encouraging their guy to walk?

Our club (SUFC) are facing a huge challenge in one of the hardest if not the hardest leagues in the world having or about to lose key players whilst trying to blood new bargain basement foreign players in a short space of time.

We have a manager who has got us promoted. How would losing him as well help us?

A while back you said you were from Salford "West Manchester" 🤣🤣🤣

Knowing Salford quite well myself, when I told you no true Salfordian I know would ever describe Salford as West Manchester, you crept away from the conversation.

I still reckon you are Fallowfield. Makes no difference as you are insignificant anyway.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

i can't remember saying that. That must have been one of my lies.

Back
Top Bottom