Has ward played his last game?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Jamie Ward HAS fallen out with Kevin Blackwell, I was told this by Chesterfields main sponsors VK who are good friends with Jamie Ward as he even invited them down to Wembley last May in a box. Jamie doesn't so eye to eye with Kev and thinks he has played his last game. :thumbdown::mad::confused:

Personally I'm not the type to take the word of a company that makes alcoholic beverages, when it comes to football rumours.

He may well be sold to raise funds, but I doubt VK would know anything about what goes on at our football club, whether they're friends with Wardy or not.

I have it on good authority that Jamie Ward HAS fallen out with Kevin Blackwell, I was told this by Chesterfields main sponsors VK who are good friends with Jamie Ward as he even invited them down to Wembley last May in a box. Jamie doesn't so eye to eye with Kev and thinks he has played his last game. :thumbdown::mad::confused:

Hi DP,

Those that you spoke to at VK, is it Steve you spoke to by any chance? I know a fella who I haven't seen for a while now who is a Blade and works for VK.

Just wondered if it was him.

No it was one of the MD's who is not a blade but knows i am so thought i'd be interested.

Understand that but they are big mates and mates do talk, like family do you should hear what sharp's parents have to say. Would it really surprise you??

I certainly hope not.

It does seem like Ward and KB don't get on though ...... or that something has happened.

This is just another incident in Kevin Blackwell bleeding the life out of our club. He has sold Cotts, fallen out with Sharp and now it is Ward. if we got rid of KB now then we could limit the damage. We may keep Wardy, Billy could come back and I even think players such as Harper might (stay and) perform better in a Blades shirt.

I urge all Blades fans to write to McCabe (especially season tickets holders who aren't renewing) and tell him (diplomatically) that they are upset with the current situation and want KB to go. Send something to Birch too. They will get read. it would be a massive boost if we could get rid of Blackwell before the start of next season. I have drafted up a letter to KM and will share it with anyone who wants to see it (I'm not going to post it on here after the stick I got last time).

Thought your last letter was a cracking letter, did you ever get your money back?

I certainly hope not.

It does seem like Ward and KB don't get on though ...... or that something has happened.

This is just another incident in Kevin Blackwell bleeding the life out of our club. He has sold Cotts, fallen out with Sharp and now it is Ward. if we got rid of KB now then we could limit the damage. We may keep Wardy, Billy could come back and I even think players such as Harper might (stay and) perform better in a Blades shirt.

I urge all Blades fans to write to McCabe (especially season tickets holders who aren't renewing) and tell him (diplomatically) that they are upset with the current situation and want KB to go. Send something to Birch too. They will get read. it would be a massive boost if we could get rid of Blackwell before the start of next season. I have drafted up a letter to KM and will share it with anyone who wants to see it (I'm not going to post it on here after the stick I got last time).

Thought your last letter was a cracking letter, did you ever get your money back?

It is time for Blackwell to go he has managed a team that was dismantled around him like at weeds and Luton,time to bring in fresh ideas and make a fresh start.It would be a shame to see Sharp and Ward sold off like Cotterill if it due to a conflict with the manager.
Although with Wards tender hamstring record he would be a risk to take on as he is injured for long periods he won't attract big money.

I would imagine several players have played their last game under Blackwell, hopefully every single one of them as Blackwell will be as far away as possible from BDTBL in a few weeks time.

blackwell is always falling out with players and thats from someone i know at our shirecliffe complex

Regardless of a falling out with Blackwell or not I think we've seen the last of Ward in a Blades shirt. I think McCabe will be cashing in on him during the summer and we'll hear the same old shite that's spouted after most sales - the offer was too good to turn down, we couldn't stand in his way when a club like <insert club here> comes calling, we had to get him off the wage bill etc etc etc

I can't see Ward interesting too many clubs with his awful injury record unless you are willing to pay a player that spends more time in the stands than on the pitch.

Hope not..... probably not now as his poor injury record may put clubs off this season.... he has stated in numerous interviews he wishes to stay. We need to keep him, Williamson Henderson, Montgomery & Morgan if we have any hope of wanting to reach playoffs next season.

Apparently his hamstrings could become as bad as Michael Owen's - that's from someone at the academy. We have had to be really careful with him and that's why he was on the bench a few times.

We need to nurture him through pre season. It's vital that he's available as often as possible next season, as well as our other better players, because on a smaller budget a similar injury crisis would be catastrophic.

blackwell is always falling out with players and thats from someone i know at our shirecliffe complex

In any organisation,especially at a football club who is struggling to win,you willalways get falls outs especially from those players not in the team.

In Bassett's first (half) season when we got relegated,there wereplenty of rumours that he had fallen out with players.

I havebeen told fromsomeone who works within the club close to te players that Ward hasn't fallen out with Blackwell. Whether he will be sold for financial reasons is a different matter. Blackwell basically doesn't rate Sharp and has told him so...that's where the the 'fallout' is there.

As for other players falling out ? just rumour according to my source.

blackwell falling out with players !!!! thats unheard of. if this is true then it goes to show that blackwell is not a manager let alone a good manager,dont seem to read about wenger,fergie,ancolotti all the good managers having these spats all the time ,perhaps its a respect thing what those guys command for what they have achieved in there careers

I hope this is not the end of wardy, i kinda like him, i lost abit of respect at wembley for him in the last 10mins but this season he has turned me back around to liking him, wardy stay BLACKHOLE go......!

blackwell falling out with players !!!! thats unheard of. if this is true then it goes to show that blackwell is not a manager let alone a good manager,dont seem to read about wenger,fergie,ancolotti all the good managers having these spats all the time ,perhaps its a respect thing what those guys command for what they have achieved in there careers

Im sure you would hear more if they were not doing too well didnt Fergie kick a boot at Beckham and didnt Wenger have a falling out with Adebayor? and thats from 2 teams which win things, Im sure there would be alot more unrest if they were doing badly.

Back
Top Bottom