CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Needs to register by 12 noon to play tomorrow.

And just for the record before the fax machine jokes start, they now use an online system for registering players so you just have to make sure the broadband is working....... (insert crap supplier jokes here)
AOL-Logo-1996-2004.png
Our supplier

Hold on, hold on , a couple of days ago Baltic Blade rubbished this, I'm sure he said we won't be buying anyone, I ain't checked the detail Baltic but generally I'm correct I think, please come on and clear it up, I'm not having a go pal just, let's say curious.
Latest was yesterday

How quickly your mood can change 🥳
If this does come off today, wether he plays or not , the atmosphere tomorrow will be brilliant, go a goal down? Suddenly the fans will be shouting its SUPPORT, not boos and cries of sack the board,
Mind you if we go two down all hell will be let loose 😉

How quickly your mood can change 🥳
If this does come off today, wether he plays or not , the atmosphere tomorrow will be brilliant, go a goal down? Suddenly the fans will be shouting its SUPPORT, not boos and cries of sack the board,
Mind you if we go two down all hell will be let loose 😉
Was thinking exactly the same 😂

He's good, from the little I remember of seeing him + YouTube clips, he's almost a deep playing ndayie in terms of surprisingly strong yet skillful and busy. I guess he's the Berge replacement unless we intend on playing him higher up which it looks like he can do too?

He's good, from the little I remember of seeing him + YouTube clips, he's almost a deep playing ndayie in terms of surprisingly strong yet skillful and busy. I guess he's the Berge replacement unless we intend on playing him higher up which it looks like he can do too?
I thought the same i think he could play DM & AM weirdly.

The easy comparison for me is Stevey G. Can do it all.

I'm not saying he's going to win us trophies single handedly. But he's that dynamic, all round central midfielder, with all the tools. And some bite.

Back
Top Bottom