Greetings from up in the hills!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tidzablade

Reaction score
First time on a forum at the tender age of 40+, actually I think that's a lie as I recall posting something when there was a forum on the official SUFC site a few years ago!
Been following The Blades for 30 years now, much to the annoyance of my father, and have introduced many people to BDTBL, all of whom now claim to be Blades.
I live out in the sticks in a village that seems to be infested with pork, but still manage to keep the red flag flying high and regularly enjoy banter in the village boozers with fans of the other team in Sheffield.
Enjoy reading all the comments on here and hope to contribute as often as I can, that's if I can think of anything sensible to say!
If any of you are passing through Tidza anytime, call in for a brew! :hello:

If any of you are passing through Tidza anytime, call in for a brew! :hello:

Welcome along Tidza!

I know your neck of the woods quite well!

The other team in Sheffield? Which Rotherham or Sheffield FC?

hey up marra ................... thats where our gert cums from.

I like your way of thinking there Swiss, surprised you know where Tidza is though!!

I'm from the edge of the valley and went to school at LMS so know loads of people from Tidza, used to go to the club every Thursday during my 6th form days

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey up tidza your not the only one out in the sticks, i'm just down the road in Bradda.

You Poor Sod! :)

Edit: Although I did make a few cameo appearances for the Sunday side in Bradder.

One of the best football pitches in the league when it wasn't too wet... Grass was always too long though

hello..........i know ive been away from sheffield a long time, but where the fuck is TIDZA ?????????? welcome to s24su by the way. yeah......... TIDZA ???????????? never heard of it. where is it ?????

Tidza = Tideswell (Peak District)

Its what the locals call it - They have a cathedral

OH FUCK ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I know where iam now ! thanks swissblade, i was a little confused, its my age you know ! too many years out of the loop, or should i say, going round the loop !!!! thanks mate.

Alas Swiss I was not on the telly, but neither were most local folk!
FYI Newquay, Tidza is up in the Peak District hills, roughly halfway between Sheffield and Manchester, just off the A623. Real name of village is Tideswell, Tidza is how it is known locally, but you already know that thanks to Swiss!!

Back
Top Bottom