Graham Westley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
I've never really observed him in person, but his wild comments and bizarre behaviour put him in the twat category without much disagreement from anybody.

Tonight I saw him display some weird behaviour on a couple of ocassions. At one point Andy Garner was having a chat with the 4th Official and Graham Westley positioned himself between Garner & 4th official to almost block the conversation? Then later on he was stood in OUR technical area having an exchange of words with Morgan.

Full on, massive thunderc**t.

He is 'proper menkal'..as I believe he might say...
I've both met and spoken to him...

Westley should be thrown out of the football league. He sets his teams to bully and constantly foul opponents. He isn't even a f**king FOOTBALL manager. Tonight was the most stop start game I've witnessed in a very long time. Anti-football bollocks.

Ady Boothroyd for the Noughties.

He sometimes wears a suit jacket over a t-shirt which is a cracking look. But tonight's chav-wear ensemble was fine alternative.

Good work Graham.

We could have Westley taking Stevenage down and Ainsworth taking Wycombe out of the Football League shortly.

Westley's kids no longer call him "medal winner" (great story told by Clarke Carlisle who hates him), he's just plain old obnoxious cunt.

never met the man so cant really comment. Lots of managers wave their arms around during matches and argue with other teams, its called passion, it doesnt make them c*nts.

Last edited:
He reminds me of one of those annoying twats thats staying in your hotel on holiday-the one from `darn sarf` who has a chip on his shoulder-thinks he`s best mates with the barman,enters every daytime activity with real gusto even though its mainly for kids and wins.The `Annoying family`that wake everyone up in the mornings at 7am running down the corridors scraping there lilo`s on the walls and slamming the doors at all hours.
Get my gist?
Twat.

He reminds me of one of those annoying twats thats staying in your hotel on holiday-the one from `darn sarf` who has a chip on his shoulder-thinks he`s best mates with the barman,enters every daytime activity with real gusto even though its mainly for kids and wins.The `Annoying family`that wake everyone up in the mornings at 7am running down the corridors scraping there lilo`s on the walls and slamming the doors at all hours.
Get my gist?
Twat.

That post perfectly summed up a fella who I shared the same hotel in Dominican Republic last year!

Graham Westley is the sort who drives a 53 plate Mazda sports car and tells you he owns properties in Florida & Majorca when they're actually timeshares...

CC was also in the Burnley side that beat us at Wembley 2009. If I was him then i'd have done a victory dance right infront of KB.

I received Clarke Carsile's book as a very bizarre Christmas gift from my Mum. He slates Blackwell in it. He said he had the chance to join United but chose Leeds even though he was far more impressed with Warnock than Blackwell. Apparently the Leeds players used to laugh at Blackwell behind his back because of how out of his depth he was. He said even the younger pro's such as Matt Killgallon 'had him on toast'. He describes Blackwell as arrogant and says he was totally disrespectful to the support staff at the club. Blackwell used to talk down to the kit man and physio for no real reason other than to show off. He comes across as a bit of a bully to be honest which I am sure won't surprise too many Blades

I received Clarke Carsile's book as a very bizarre Christmas gift from my Mum. He slates Blackwell in it. He said he had the chance to join United but chose Leeds even though he was far more impressed with Warnock than Blackwell. Apparently the Leeds players used to laugh at Blackwell behind his back because of how out of his depth he was. He said even the younger pro's such as Matt Killgallon 'had him on toast'. He describes Blackwell as arrogant and says he was totally disrespectful to the support staff at the club. Blackwell used to talk down to the kit man and physio for no real reason other than to show off. He comes across as a bit of a bully to be honest which I am sure won't surprise too many Blades

Keeeeeeef Gillespie's book reaffirms what Carlisle said. I was quite fond of Blackwell at the beginning, but his comments in the media & general treatment of David Cotterill never sat well with me.

Keeeeeeef Gillespie's book reaffirms what Carlisle said. I was quite fond of Blackwell at the beginning, but his comments in the media & general treatment of David Cotterill never sat well with me.

What did Keeeeeeffffff have to say?

What did Keeeeeeffffff have to say?

Didn't like how he treat younger and/or less strong characters in the squad. Also thought KB had an overinflated opinion of himself. Upon reflection, pretty much everything CC says!

He once gave me a lift when I was hitchhiking; picked me up in Luton, dropped me off in the South Stand car-park - seemed nice enough to me.

When my son was the mascot before the home game against Plymouth in Nov 2008, we were in a group (including other mascots and their parents) being shown around the ground and meeting the players (that was the best bit). It was a good tour and then when John Garrett saw Kevin Blackwell being interviewed by Step Firth for Bladesworld, we moved towards Blackwell and waited for him to finish the interview hoping that Kevin would then speak to the mascots but when he finished talking to Step, he ignored John and went off quickly to somewhere else. John then had to take a different direction to continue the tour for the mascots and their parents. Not saying that Blackwell was totally ignorant but it showed in his body language and the way he was walking, he seemed to be full of himself causing him to be tunnel visioned and oblivious to who was near him. I do not think he was the type of manager who had a lot of time for the fans (unlike Bassett and Warnock)

We could have Westley taking Stevenage down and Ainsworth taking Wycombe out of the Football League shortly.

Westley's kids no longer call him "medal winner" (great story told by Clarke Carlisle who hates him), he's just plain old obnoxious cunt.
What is that story? I think I'd like it

I wonder if he thinks waving his arms about on the touchline followed by clapping as hard as he can followed by pumping his arms as though he is sprinting actually makes his players put in more effort ? Or maybe like me they have a little chuckle to themselves and think "what a cunt".

Or maybe like me they have a little chuckle to themselves and think "what a cunt".

I reckon a manager can be a complete socket as long as his team is winning. But when things go wrong you need to keep the respect of your players even if they don't like you. And let's face it - no-one likes the man.

I reckon a manager can be a complete socket as long as his team is winning. But when things go wrong you need to keep the respect of your players even if they don't like you. And let's face it - no-one likes the man.

And in twist of sponsored-apparel fate, he was wearing a Fila tracksuit to compliment the twattish look.

What is that story? I think I'd like it
From Carlisle' s book.

The other manager I wouldn’t endorse was Graham Westley at Preston. GW, as he referred to himself in text messages, strode in when appointed and made a favourable impression with his ethos and reasoning. Then it all came crumbling down.

‘My kids don’t call me dad,’ he said. ‘They call me medal winner.’ I waited to see if it was intended as humorous, but it wasn’t. Oh dear.

I could hear a few giggles and chuckles, but generally the mood was of disbelief.

From Carlisle' s book.

The other manager I wouldn’t endorse was Graham Westley at Preston. GW, as he referred to himself in text messages, strode in when appointed and made a favourable impression with his ethos and reasoning. Then it all came crumbling down.

‘My kids don’t call me dad,’ he said. ‘They call me medal winner.’ I waited to see if it was intended as humorous, but it wasn’t. Oh dear.

I could hear a few giggles and chuckles, but generally the mood was of disbelief.
What medal did he win? Arsehole of the year?

Westley should be thrown out of the football league. He sets his teams to bully and constantly foul opponents. He isn't even a f**king FOOTBALL manager. Tonight was the most stop start game I've witnessed in a very long time. Anti-football bollocks.

They don't seem to have bullied many teams to hand over the points this season. I had respect for him and Stevenage 2 seasons back but he made a right mess of stuff at Preston. So much so that it proves how well Grayson is doing there.. Another bloke I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom