Graham Potter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agreed. It wasn't just Potter, he had two assistants with him (sat either side of him), he was pointing at players and they were scribbling notes down on notepads.

As has been said, probably on a scouting mission for someone, but probably not "just taking a game in".
Southgate replacement watching Watkins? 😂

Agreed. It wasn't just Potter, he had two assistants with him (sat either side of him), he was pointing at players and they were scribbling notes down on notepads.

As has been said, probably on a scouting mission for someone, but probably not "just taking a game in".
I actually got hold of his notepad as he forgot to take it with him.

Can't fault his attention to detail Notes_240204_104545.jpg

We are doing equally as bad as the pigs in the league, we don't need their delusion to spill over too.

They just showed him on MOTD. He seemed to be taking it very serious so it does ponder the question of is he being lined up for next season in the Championship. If he was just there to take in a game then why take it so serious? He has no ties to either club.
Southgate’s last competition and he will take over

Had a sneak over their shoulder:

A of Utd players & one of Villa. Ours had been scribbled out and they’d doodled funny faces, cars and Willy’s as you did when bored in English lessons at school.

Villas players had loads of ticks and words but I couldn’t read them cos I’d spent too much time perfecting a bell end when I should have been learning. Can only assume they though Villas players were better

Have it on good authority he’s already signed a contract with our new owners.
I know he’s a free agent, but he’s 48, too old to get in even our team. Or is he the new tea lady? There’s no way he’s mental enough to take the job here, and no way we can afford him.

Graham potter will have just been taking in a game.

I'm not one wanting to out wilder anyway but be realistic. Potter can pick from better options than us for the next several months.

He will be able to get a PL job in the summer more than likely.
If he’s taking in a game , and he chooses us - I have to question his sanity and judgment

Yup

He’s madder than a balloon 🎈, hire him perfect fit

Cannot beleive he’s looking at Manchester United when he had the chance to manage us according to some 😂

Cannot beleive he’s looking at Manchester United when he had the chance to manage us according to some 😂
IF, there would have been any remote chance that he had a brain fart and took us on,there would have been a few on here very disgruntled that we started playing attractive,playing out from the back,playing through the lines football. Gerrit Forrard !

This suggests that people should loudly announce their flatulence, perhaps with a rousing rendition of “listen to this, it’s too good to miss, der-der der-der der DER: [fart]”
Nice idea.
If it’s the bloke in front of me who’s complaining though, we usually shake hands on arrival as we’ve sat in the same seats for a number of years.
So given we’re used to making physical contact, next time I feel a botty-burp heading for the exit door, I think I’ll tap him on the shoulder & ask him to pull my finger and follow it up with a WAY-HAYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom