Graham Potter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Graham potter will have just been taking in a game.

I'm not one wanting to out wilder anyway but be realistic. Potter can pick from better options than us for the next several months.

He will be able to get a PL job in the summer more than likely.

Nothing in him being there apart from watching a game...

Saying that... rob page was also there.. sod it, hes the next manager... nowt to do with checking RND out or that he still lives in sheffield

They just showed him on MOTD. He seemed to be taking it very serious so it does ponder the question of is he being lined up for next season in the Championship. If he was just there to take in a game then why take it so serious? He has no ties to either club.

Beatrix Potter would be more mobile than some of 'em
Or even....

p465464_i_h6_ab.jpg

One for Blades of a certain vintage. ;)

Probably there to watch Watkins as he fancies himself as the next Man Utd or England boss.

They just showed him on MOTD. He seemed to be taking it very serious so it does ponder the question of is he being lined up for next season in the Championship. If he was just there to take in a game then why take it so serious? He has no ties to either club.
He’d look very odd if he sat there grinning and flicking the ears of the bloke in front of him for 90 minutes though wouldn’t he

F0IIJRC4V545ORACQH7J/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kAhVYhHd2EWRb0gi8OkBQtNZw-zPPgdn4jUwVcJE1ZvWQUxwkmyExglNqGp0IvTJZUJFbgE-7XRK3dMEBRBhUpw1PpGeDYegDCAgneCHQhDhA6EW3yScqzU-rLEVkMWmBh1Fc2G5yVHHo2iGbDmdQ-E/Capture.JPG

Said it somewhere else but I reckon he is consulting for someone. I can only assume either villa or a club/country who are interested in one or more of the players last night. The one thing I feel I can guarantee is that none of that is connected to us or our players!

He's trying to tick off the 92 as a fan during his spell out of the game. Saw him with a flask and some cheese and ham sandwiches heading to Wycombe the other week.

Or he's keeping up with Villa who are roughly around the level he would be looking to get back into football at.

As their ex manager, probably doing a bit of pre match scouting for our next home opponents. You don't really need a game plan though against our shower, just turn up.

Agreed. It wasn't just Potter, he had two assistants with him (sat either side of him), he was pointing at players and they were scribbling notes down on notepads.

As has been said, probably on a scouting mission for someone, but probably not "just taking a game in".

Back
Top Bottom