Gone foreign

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foreign owner. Foreigners on the Board. Now foreign manager & presumably coaching staff & players. Hope our owner is wise enough to bring in some Sheffield connection to ensure there is link between Club & fans. This link was so strong & important during Wilder era.
UTB
Brian The Blade?

If, within his first week, Jokanovic hasn't stormed out of the canteen at Shirecliffe shouting "tha's norra fishcake, tha's a bloody rissole, yer bastards" then it's going to be shoes off in the car park, i'm afraid.

Mourinho for one.

When did an English manager last win the EPL? Think it was Howard Wilkinson at Leeds?

When did a team with predominantly British players in its starting line up last win the EPL?
Just to be clear - I was taking the piss.

This may or may not work but we don't need a "Sheffield connection". What we need is a manager who can motivate what we have and do a bit of wheeling and dealing. I'm after being entertained not hoping for a relationship

I'm also outraged by this absolutely disgraceful decision by forrinuz to piss all'orr'arr'culture.

If we don't revolt and soon, they'll be serving Danish & Australian lagers in the concourses, putting Indian balti spices in our chicken pies, manufacturing our proud shirts in Asian factories and littering London Road with Mediterranean, Asian & American restaurants.

I don't want to live in that warped, marxist, leftie hell 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

It’s now time for everyone to put their lingering Chris Wilder allegiances in the bin....Well until Christmas at least.

OK,. I'll be honest, it's not where he was born that worries me, it's more the talk about a slow start to the season, and liking a single big lad up front, that keeps bringing back bad memories.
Yes he has a good record for getting teams into the Premiership I know, but not a great one of keeping them there, and our History is full of those.
But I hope as usual I haven't got a clue what I'm on about, and I will as always give him my full support and hope he is the one to not only get us up there, but also this time make it stick. ....... 👍

All five signings from across the sea originally..

Larouci
Trusty
Slimane
Souza
Traore

Aswell as already here..
Anel
Coulibaly

So that's seven with Berge and Ndiaye leaving. International blades nah ⚔️

Wilder din't sign no forruners, total gammon he were.

Hecky's a modern manager who dun't let prejudices determine who he signs.

Still, Hecky aaaaaaaht.

/s before anyone gets wrong idea!

Wilder din't sign no forruners, total gammon he were.

Hecky's a modern manager who dun't let prejudices determine who he signs.

Still, Hecky aaaaaaaht.

/s before anyone gets wrong idea!
Wilder signed Berge...

and Lavery, Mousset, Donaldson, Besic, Verrips, Zivkovic, Retsos

Oh And Baldock but he'd not decided to be Greek by then ;)

Back
Top Bottom