Gone foreign

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foreign owner. Foreigners on the Board. Now foreign manager & presumably coaching staff & players. Hope our owner is wise enough to bring in some Sheffield connection to ensure there is link between Club & fans. This link was so strong & important during Wilder era.
UTB
What do you want them to do? Take a bath in Hendo's? Shuffle about mumbling "I allus vowt Labour me, tha' noes"?

If it helps, I heard the Prince say there's no bigger Blade than him.

Liverpool also struggled the previous season.

When did a non foreign owned club last win anything?
I didn't say anything about owners actually.

So apart from Man City this year and Liverpool last year can you name any club managed by a foreigner or with lots of foreign players that's done anything in English football. I'm telling you mate, they just don't get it, and by get it I mean the pashon.

I didn't say anything about owners actually.

So apart from Man City this year and Liverpool last year can you name any club managed by a foreigner or with lots of foreign players that's done anything in English football. I'm telling you mate, they just don't get it, and by get it I mean the pashon.
Mourinho for one.

When did an English manager last win the EPL? Think it was Howard Wilkinson at Leeds?

When did a team with predominantly British players in its starting line up last win the EPL?

For those that need a reminder, this is a friendly Public Service Announcement - Not being born on John Street is fine. Not being from Sheffield is fine. Not being from England is fine. Not being from the UK is fine. Being dog shit at managing a football club is not fine.

Back
Top Bottom