Goals, goals, goals!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
11 goals in 3 games. In the 25 league games before Peterborough we only scored that number of goals! Hopefully we are seeing Jokanovic 's attacking football now, my main hope is that Brewster and Mcburnie get amongst the goals now.

11 goals in 3 games. In the 25 league games before Peterborough we only scored that number of goals! Hopefully we are seeing Jokanovic 's attacking football now, my main hope is that Brewster and Mcburnie get amongst the goals now.
My main hope is a a threesome with Liz Hurley and Emma Raducanu and I reckon there’s more chance of that 🥺 UTB

I like your balance there, if you average out their ages it’s probably an acceptable pair for a threesome
The last thing I’d be thinking about would be balancing their ages out!
TCsLoveChild - you’ve picked a couple of belters there. I wouldn’t know which way to turn…..
Could be a great standalone thread idea.

All's I remember is not being able to get into the toilets at Rebels on accounts of all the pretty boys doing their hair and makeup!

Did anyone ever see the band Sweet Cyanide in Sheffield? They were at some battle of the bands thing I went to see and were fucking dreadful ;)

Back
Top Bottom