Goal Keeper poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who Should start in goal remainder of the season?

• Grbic

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • Wes

Votes: 283 56.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • The exhumed corpse of Fatty Foulke

Votes: 143 28.8%

• Total voters
Let’s change the scenario a little.
Every now & then, you get kicked in the bollocks. Not a great story so far.
Someone comes along & says they have a way you can get kicked in the bollocks less often. You take that deal.
Turns out they’re lying & you get kicked in the bollocks more often instead. Help!!
Then you remember you have the chance to go back to being kicked in the bollocks less often. Wouldn’t you go for it? I would.

We were right to look for a new keeper, especially if Wes isn’t staying at the end of the season. It hasn’t worked out & we’ve improved the keeper situation by making it worse!! It’s OK to go back. The view of Wes hasn’t changed - he’s just better than Ivo the Scarecrow.

This might not be the greatest analogy ever used…..
What a load of bollocks! 🤣

Voted Wes out of the options available there, but my real answer would be Amissah. We're down anyway so nothing to lose, and it's about time we figured out whether he's up to a useful standard or not.

As anyone at Bramall Lane told number 13 is unlucky, that's why he is crap maybe.

Amissah is pants, sadly. A bust at Burton.

Wes is the best out of a very sorry bunch.

By the views Grbic can only get better and I think he will. This season is lost anyways, so I'd ease with all the hate and rant, but that's just me.

Our team has ability to make any gk look bad no matter what's the name on the shirt and each of them have added their own to the mix.

Let's see what summer and next season in league lower can do.

By the views Grbic can only get better and I think he will. This season is lost anyways, so I'd ease with all the hate and rant, but that's just me.

Our team has ability to make any gk look bad no matter what's the name on the shirt and each of them have added their own to the mix.

Are you taking the pittle 😊

Can I have what you've been taking the last 10 games? Some just need to accept it, we've been sold a dud.

Apart from being 6ft5 and been at Madrid I'd like to know anything positive in Ivo.

it funny how times change that 57% of people voting for wes, because the fanbase turned on wes in december so many have changed their tune,
I wouldn’t say it’s about changing tune (not for me anyway). Wes was having a mare and looked about as much a prem keeper as I would. A change had to be made. Nobody could foresee how calamitous that change would be.

It’s quite an achievement to make Wes look the lesser of two evils……

its just a few people would have to eat humble pie if he comes back. it was quite horrible at times. the abuse wes got

Kind of brings it on himself with some of the stuff he apparently puts on Social media though. But yeah some of the abuse can be a bit much

I'll go for
" The exhumed ghost of Fatty Foulkes"
Buy him 4 well done bacon sanis, three meat and tattie pies, blend em together, inject in his body.
Job done
He will be jumping up and down like a six year old.
Has to be Wes for me.

Back
Top Bottom