Getting Edward's book signed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the pig end

Reaction score
I might be jumping the gun since I haven't even bought the book yet but,
1) is it any good
And 2) how could I get it signed for my old man?
I thought I heard Keith mention on radio sheffield about a signing but I didn't hear where or when.

I know he was doing book signings last sat before the match but I don't know any others. If he had twitter we would all have a better idea but he seems to be avoiding it like the plague

I know he was doing book signings last sat before the match but I don't know any others. If he had twitter we would all have a better idea but he seems to be avoiding it like the plague
That would be a lot easier, I might get on there myself and ask one of the presenters if they know, although most of them only get back to you when they feel like it.
Cheers though

Got mine signed before last Saturday's game, also shook hands with Keith. Also shook hands with Andy Pack who played in the same Dronfield Contact cricket team as me in 1980 and 1981. Have only just started reading the book but nowadays I find it more difficult to get stuck into a book because of other things to do (have stopped buying match programmes for 3 years apart from a very few occasions cos I often "forget" to read it in the next few days)

He's doing a book signing at Firth Park WMC (the Chris Booth tribute night with Billy Whitehurst, Keith Edwards and Steve Daley) Friday 24th October. I believe it's a tenner to get in, tickets last I heard still available.

He's doing a book signing at Firth Park WMC (the Chris Booth tribute night with Billy Whitehurst, Keith Edwards and Steve Daley) Friday 24th October. I believe it's a tenner to get in, tickets last I heard still available.
They've had a few good nights on there recently, I missed it when Bassett went, when kozluk and
Peschisolido were there too but what better cause to make my debut at one for? Il certainly see if I can get across. Thanks mate

Failing all else, hang around by the press entrance when he's on Radio Sheffield before or after the game.
Plan-A was to take a slightly less stalkerish route haha, plus I'm almost 30 and I feel a bit of a dick getting autographs still(in that kinda way I mean) I saw Baxter and scougall pre season and completely bottled getting a picture with them, but if the author doesn't tweet me back, and I can't get to the book signing at firth park, then you might see a little tent outside the press entrance the next few home games :)

Good Lad, twitters for wankers so Keith gets some more points in my book.

Back
Top Bottom