Get Chelsea relegated!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Alleged secret funding helping to fund Chelsea to win trophies. Are they another big club cheating their way to success? If so they should be relegated (and hopefully this season!)

The catalyst of everything I hate about modern football.

Hated them when they had the NF and second hand cars scattered round their ground.

Hate them now, the original sports washing regime, owned by gangsters for political protection.

On another note, Man City has just posted record revenue of over £800m which means they have overall made about £80m profit. Their chairman said it was down to their plan and long term goals. Yes, mate and over 3bn spent in the past 10 seasons plus some "interstingly" inflated sponsorships from companies that all flow of the tongue.

On another note, Man City has just posted record revenue of over £800m which means they have overall made about £80m profit. Their chairman said it was down to their plan and long term goals. Yes, mate and over 3bn spent in the past 10 seasons plus some "interstingly" inflated sponsorships from companies that all flow of the tongue.

Just hammers home why Football is shit. Now you’ve got Newcastle in the equation now.

Tactically, it’s a game of chess. You don’t or rarely see any mavericks.

And there’s no surprises, as the big clubs have a stupidly unfair advantage. It’s completely different to the Jack Walker era.

So everything is now dull and predictable. Everyone plays the same way, the same formations and its a battle of tactical prowess.

Rich clubs hoover up everything like a farm and drill any individuality out of them.

Thank fuck for managers like Ancelotti who tell their players to play, instead of drilling them to death with so much information.

It also helps hoovering up every half decent youngster and then selling them for 20 times what they paid despite in many cases never even giving them a first team appearance. Fucking infuriating.

It also helps hoovering up every half decent youngster and then selling them for 20 times what they paid despite in many cases never even giving them a first team appearance. Fucking infuriating.
To this day I dont understand this. I think of some of the players they have sold recently - Palmer (played 3/4 games for them) - 50m, Douglas Luiz (never played) - 20m, the goalie for Southampton - 20m, etc etc. How and why are they able to do this? It would be like someone coming in and offering 25m for Brooks or Seriki.

This is the reason we now have elite clubs as they are called. No team has much chance of winning trophies with this kind of fiddling going on.
When you have clubs owned by countries, or corporations, what do we expect? Endless money pits and ofcourse the know how to circumvent the rules and utilisation of the best lawyers in the world.

When you have clubs owned by countries, or corporations, what do we expect? Endless money pits and ofcourse the know how to circumvent the rules and utilisation of the best lawyers in the world.
Exactly, my offshore vehicle, which is owned by another offshore vehicle, which is owned by another offshore vehicle etc etc etc, makes a payment to your offshore vehicle. Never touches the club, all ownership shrouded in secrecy. It's how the world works these days for the rich.

Exactly, my offshore vehicle, which is owned by another offshore vehicle, which is owned by another offshore vehicle etc etc etc, makes a payment to your offshore vehicle. Never touches the club, all ownership shrouded in secrecy. It's how the world works these days for the rich.
Yep and the media lord it up. They are going mad about City have made £712 million. Great, what about the 115 charges for financial irregularities? Its like Trump coming forward and saying I made £1bn last year whilst facing charges he inflates his wealth....

Alleged secret funding helping to fund Chelsea to win trophies. Are they another big club cheating their way to success? If so they should be relegated (and hopefully this season!)
A big prem club cheating breaking the rules and being corrupt !!! Never ,Really ? Well who would have thought that? Thats West Ham , Man City, and now Chelsea . I shall wait for the next one to surface ,should not be a long wait .

I personally think these clubs will soon become too big for a domestic league. A Euro wide or even World Wide super league will happen. Probably funded by PIF.

It’ll go down a similar model to US sports e.g. no relegation and a playoff system.

That way the owners can keep control of the costs and actually make loads of money out of their investments.

Yep, they'll put each team into geographical divisions - then you play your local rivals twice, then the rest of the "league" once. Then play-offs etc and finally the Super Club World Championship in Riyadh every July.

Just wait until people realise they’ve spent about a billion in 2 years on shite POST Abramhovic

Yep, they'll put each team into geographical divisions - then you play your local rivals twice, then the rest of the "league" once. Then play-offs etc and finally the Super Club World Championship in Riyadh every July.
Seen that there is that new format tournament in America fixed so that Messi and Ronaldo ultimately end up playing in it

This is why,I think the super league is a good idea. Get the corrupt team's together and leave the grass root football team's. To play a fair game in league. Take fucking VAR with them too.

I personally think these clubs will soon become too big for a domestic league. A Euro wide or even World Wide super league will happen. Probably funded by PIF.
Sounds like one of the most depressing dystopian films of all time.

But you're probably right.

The Premier League need the big names such as Chelsea because they are good for the global product.

So where is the motivation to punish them when it’s just going to hurt their product?
The mega rich are still out numberd by rest in the premiership!,need to get there heads together and use there extra clout by that I mean 14 clubs to make a change possible possible. .
Really it's the last chance saloon! Pussyfoot around and they will take all the wealth ! The rest including most of the prem will be left with the dregs. Cull them now (relegate) and claim back football for the sake of football.
The new regulator has to act quickly..

Problem is the new owners have alerted the authorities to a number of things they found while completing due diligence when buying the club. They will claim that the rule breaking was by a past owner and therefore it is unfair to penalise the new owners. In some respects you can have sympathy with this view and it is likely that this is taken into account. Therefore I think we can rule out any points deductions. Most likely to be a fine with a number of transfer restrictions maybe a ban of 2-4 windows. I think they anticipated this if you look at the business they did in the last window and I think they will do more in January.

Back
Top Bottom