George Baldock signs new contract to 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great news. He looked great yesterday.
Top class defender. If his attacking play was as good, he'd be £30-40m value.
Not knocking him for that by the way, I appreciate him for what he is. Zaha is still trying to crawl out of his pocket.

He looked brilliant yesterday, he's a real athlete, knew he was quick before but that recovery tackle yesterday in the first half he was like lightning. Great news.

Great news. Terrific player, love him and his passion.

Have you noticed how he always seems to be the first one to join celebrations with the scoring player too, no matter who it is?

He's mad for it he is.

Great news and fully deserved. Maybe he'll get into the Greek team if he keeps playing like he is to match our former superb Greek right wing back Super Vass!

As one of the people who doubted he could step up I’d like to admit he has been brilliant so far. Outstanding against palace . Would have maybe liked to see how he fared against some better teams before offering a long contract though.

Apologies to those who’ve always rated him highly (I have), but there’s just a hint of two good games transforming many peoples opinions here.

I’m sure he was one that so many wanted to trade up on until the start of the season. :)

Nice one, thoroughly deserved. Much better for him and the club than any potential move to Celtic!

UTB
Probably the best bit of news that we could have this week.

As I said on Twitter, he’s fast becoming my favourite player and when you consider the number of quality players we have and how much I’ve always rated Freeman, it’s quite a big deal

I thought last season Baldock, Freeman and Stevens were all fantastic, Stevens was my player of the year, but it seems that Baldock has gone up another level (just like Stevens) and we’re blessed with these journeymen.

Baldock and Stevens won us the game yesterday, they were fantastic

Apologies to those who’ve always rated him highly (I have), but there’s just a hint of two good games transforming many peoples opinions here.

I’m sure he was one that so many wanted to trade up on until the start of the season. :)

Two fantastic games though and rather than just been excellent performances they’ve been extremely assured performances by a player that we hoped would be good enough. So far seems that Baldock is not just capable (see geary) but looks comfortable at this level

Two fantastic games though and rather than just been excellent performances they’ve been extremely assured performances by a player that we hoped would be good enough. So far seems that Baldock is not just capable (see geary) but looks comfortable at this level
I completely agree. But if I wasn’t already convinced after about 75 games, just 2 more games wouldn’t have convinced me. :)

This is massive relief. I thought we were taking an unneccessary risk with a quality player, by not getting him signed up last season or at least in the summer.The news coming out of United just keeps getting better and better.

Back
Top Bottom