Gary Fax-Madine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Joking aside....I really can't stand the guy, but I am pretty sure I wasn't a fan of Leon a few years ago.

There were enough bullshit rumours over Clarke having Fights with Billy Sharp in training, Imagine what would happen if Washing Machine turned up.

Another wanker thread but this one might be salvageable in the future - I wouldn't rule out Wilder trying to sign him at some point. He clearly rates him highly. If he wasn't a pigcunt we would've tried to sign him already.

Joking aside....I really can't stand the guy, but I am pretty sure I wasn't a fan of Leon a few years ago.

There was an interesting bit in Tufty’s interview about Leon which is worthy of note and greatly to the Lion of Hillsborough’s credit. Clearly the manager thinks a great deal of him as I think do the vast majority of us, outside Dronfield :), now.

When he's in the mood he's a very good championship striker.

Might be one for the end of the season though when Bolton are down and Billy might fancy another challenge? Who knows, can't see them on the same team though

Someone told me that he was in trouble again and has another court date due, not sure if true or when

When he's in the mood he's a very good championship striker.

Might be one for the end of the season though when Bolton are down and Billy might fancy another challenge? Who knows, can't see them on the same team though

Billy's probably finding it hard enough seeing Leon take the plaudits...

Back
Top Bottom