Garth Crooks team of the week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently, he got into a slanging match with Luton fans on social media after saying that they would be relegated by Xmas. Several pointed out to our cerebrally challenged chum that this would be mathematically impossible.

I stopped reading at Ga..................
everybody knows it's just nonsense he'll have
written. He's the Richard Madeley of football pundits.

Just because there are doesn’t mean Garth is not there because he ticks a box. He certainly isn’t there for his insight and sparkling charisma.

So if Garth is a"diversity hire" what's the excuse for all the poor white, male pundits that are around?
It's shite that black folk have to put up with bollocks like you're spouting.

I see rather than taking the opportunity to spread the joy and acknowledge Brereton-Diaz for a great finish or McBurnie for a ridiculously pressured penalty, he went with all his imagination and picked two Liverpool forwards.

The guy doesn’t even make it look like he’s trying.

I see rather than taking the opportunity to spread the joy and acknowledge Brereton-Diaz for a great finish or McBurnie for a ridiculously pressured penalty, he went with all his imagination and picked two Liverpool forwards.

Mind, the two Liverpool forwards did do pretty well

Garth Crooks and whatever is irrelevant,it might as well be his cooking tips ,or his best household cleaning tips for all his team of the week is concerned,like Lineker,Shearer et al,they are all on the gravy train at your expense,trying to be relevant when thousands of ordinary football fans are creating podcasts or you tube videos that are vastly superior to MOTD so called experts who are in their positions solely because they are ex players and deemed suitable to be the face of national football on TV as they must know more than you,they don't,and you can hear more sense and learn more from the fan representatives like the ones RS have on football Heaven from all the local clubs,every league club must have them now and they are far more relevent and entertaining than these corporates foisted on fans by the BBC,just turn them off

Garth Crooks and whatever is irrelevant,it might as well be his cooking tips ,or his best household cleaning tips for all his team of the week is concerned,like Lineker,Shearer et al,they are all on the gravy train at your expense,trying to be relevant when thousands of ordinary football fans are creating podcasts or you tube videos that are vastly superior to MOTD so called experts who are in their positions solely because they are ex players and deemed suitable to be the face of national football on TV as they must know more than you,they don't,and you can hear more sense and learn more from the fan representatives like the ones RS have on football Heaven from all the local clubs,every league club must have them now and they are far more relevent and entertaining than these corporates foisted on fans by the BBC,just turn them off
Does anyone have an iron lung handy?
I didn’t really get all that first time around and wanted to read it again.

It's not the Liverpool two. They both scored 2 each and Jota also assisted Nunez's first.

I'm guessing Toney is in because it was his comeback game

Agree. I don't watch MOTD anymore as I find the coverage biased and usually hardly representative of the actual match action itself. Chuck in the sniveling smug gang who all think themselves a cut above everyone else with their 'expert opinions' (on everything in Lineker's case) and their mutual back slapping, grinning, and biased opinions and it soon becomes a case of me either wanting to put my foot through the TV or choosing to ignore them and not bother watching. I'd be surprised if any of them could change a fucking light bulb.

As for the rest of the football TV brigade, most of the time they are on mute and I watch the football action only. Only a very small number (not on the BBC and who I do consider are worth listening too) are unmuted. I'd much rather watch / listen to local fans you tube material.

Smug Lineker, Shearer, grinning Richards, and tapped Garth are about as useful as that golf ball on the moon.

Mind, the two Liverpool forwards did do pretty well
In a game against far inferior opposition.

Don’t see the point in just giving prizes out to Flat Track Bullies.

But then again Garth has always been a snobbish, establishment type. He’s never been one to champion the underdog unless it’s a bandwagon he feels he has to acknowledge, grudgingly. For instance he couldn’t comprehend at all why we would bring back Wilder, you know, the bloke who had us touted as possible Champions League gatecrashers prior to the pandemic.

It's not the Liverpool two. They both scored 2 each and Jota also assisted Nunez's first.

I'm guessing Toney is in because it was his comeback game
One interesting point on the Monday night club last night,brought up by a listener,not the pundits,was why Toney was being touted by Brentford as a returning hero at the weekend,in a blaze of a massive PR campaign,when he was a rule breaker banned in disgrace by the football authorities,and contrasted it with the low key publicity on David Brooks when he returned after his health problems

I see Garth couldn’t bring himself to give some credit to Dem Blades this week.

Despite Souza scoring one, setting up the best chance of the game and causing the penalty award, he had to put Kevin De Bruyne and Haaland on his team just to add kiss City, who beat Titans Everton. Far be in from he of Establishment suckuperry to give any credit to little old Sheffield United.

What a Whopper he is.

His opinion is meaningless I don't waste any energy on it.

He's like a football man/player who doesn't understand the game at all.

I stopped watching the condescending, smug prick years ago when he was on final score. I switched across to Sky.

I didn't know he did a ream of the week. Why would I care wtf he thinks.

I see Garth couldn’t bring himself to give some credit to Dem Blades this week.

Despite Souza scoring one, setting up the best chance of the game and causing the penalty award, he had to put Kevin De Bruyne and Haaland on his team just to add kiss City, who beat Titans Everton. Far be in from he of Establishment suckuperry to give any credit to little old Sheffield United.

What a Whopper he is.
But for as well as Souza played, De Bruyne was excellent.. albeit for 33 mins

Don't worry about him, he picked two players last week who didn't play for their clubs i believe (could be wrong)

How he continues to get a decent gig is beyond me

BBD & Crooks both from Stoke.

Thought for once the bias may have come our way.

Bbd and Mcburnie made whoscored team of week. Based on actual data/stats and not fuckwit Crooks opinion

Back
Top Bottom