Game time, get a grip time...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dog Blade

Reaction score
McCabe wants out / wants investors in, and has done for a long time. Does anyone have a few quid spare or know any Nigerian investors? Any other ideas?

We’ve signed Higgingbotham, Murphy, Robson and Slew so far. Expectations and a grip on the reality of our situation obviously aren’t the same for all of us. How to support a club isn’t too.

I’m off to the lane to clap SO SO much and stare in wonderment at the beautiful football through my rose tinted gigs that it’ll hurt like crazy.

Can’t wait, UTB, walk tall...

McCabe wants out / wants investors in, and has done for a long time. Does anyone have a few quid spare or know any Nigerian investors? Any other ideas?

We’ve signed Higgingbotham, Murphy, Robson and Slew so far. Expectations and a grip on the reality of our situation obviously aren’t the same for all of us. How to support a club isn’t too.

I’m off to the lane to clap SO SO much and stare in wonderment at the beautiful football through my rose tinted gigs that it’ll hurt like crazy.

Can’t wait, UTB, walk tall...

Too much reading of General Blades Chat and reality becomes blurred. :)

Sorry Metal - J Forte
Slew was another you all cried about ;)

Can we just have 3 threads now. One clapper, one slasher and one for me to moan about anything inbetween

Can we just have 3 threads now. One clapper, one slasher and one for me to moan about anything inbetween
or alternatively go back to a forum which has a reasoned and passionate debate about club issues without posters resorting to name calling,abuse or reverting to this clapper/slasher nonsense:)

its ,come on you blades , for those that havent used it for a while

its possibly a tad too positive for some , but do try it
you never know , you might find it habit forming

Back
Top Bottom