Gallagher long stint at the Lane?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surely on Saturday McFadzean, Chappel or Tonne could get a go? If they arent given a go now (certainly the latter 2) then I struggle to see why we are keeping them. Philliskirt does well too (not a winger) but on same point; in ressies etc but never gets a sniff and is about 7th choice striker (Kitson, Blackman, Cofie, Cresswell, Porter, Miller) so unsure why we are keeping such players if they dont look like breaking through. Chappel, Tonne and Philliskirk are hardly that young and if cant get in a league one side now will they ever be league players? Not seen much of any but Wilson does not seem to think they are goood enough or he would have blooded them by now would he not?

I would give McFadzean a go; although two youngsters in out of 11 for debuts this season (with Long) may be a bit much.

Wilson has problems now as he needs 2 new players in reality unless one of above comes in and does stunning. Regardless of how Long does we still need a new keeper up to Xmas.

Awesome. So Gallaghers off and Howard's crippled. Step forward Mccfaddzeionainian

Heard Chapel had a good game the other night against the pigs - has pace apparently too. A possibility? Anyone have any further info on the lad?

I've seen Chappell a couple of times this season and he does catch the eye - definitely has pace and is tricky. His final ball isn't always great and not sure how he'd react to being kicked up in the air at first team level.

On balance I'd go for Callum because he has a little first team experience. He's neat with the ball, will get stuck in and is not afraid to shoot.

I suspect Wilson will go for one of Williams (if Collins is fit), Cresswell or McAllister. Not sure they are the answer.

I've never been that flattered by Jordan Chappell when I've seen him play, so I'd go for Mcfadzean... or sod it, shove Diego in.

Mind you, I'm willing to be persuaded by Chappell so don't mind if he plays. He does have good solid Sheffield initials after all.

I'd definitely stick McFadzean on the left. He really is a good player, I think he could do some damage if he's given a good run in the side.

I realised this morning that if he does start, 3 of our starting 11 today played in the FA Youth Cup Final less than two years ago. I know that shows that we have fallen, but I also think it's showing that the work that's gone into our academy is valuable. Even more so with the likes of Kennedy, Whitehouse, Harriott, and Ironside on the fringes when they're fit.

Back
Top Bottom