Fun in the Blackburn dressing room

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Faking injury isn’t a new phenomenon.
1066, Battle Of Hastings drifting towards extra time.
“Oooh, stop the battle. Harold’s got a head injury”,
No he didn’t. He got a poke in the fucking eye & went down like a sack of shit. In fact a picture shown in the Hastings Chronicle the following day shows him actually poking himself in the eye with a piece of straw. Cheating bastard.

View attachment 156359

Obviously wasn’t slapped around enough as a child 🤷‍♂️

Going down feigning a head injury to stop play is cheating..

Shit houses like Blackburn have cheated all season using this tactic, and the manager should be fined from the FA for instructing them to do it.. Could be the worded instruction on one of his little notes he hands out during the game.
Yes I agree I was sure he went down to stop us playing and feigned a head injury and looking at the replay it wasnt a head injury anyway and it was purely accidental that he got a minor poke in the face - was it his eye ? doubt it !

Call that a slap? FFS that's the trouble with people these days their parents never give them a slap as kids. In my day if you had done summat real back you would get a forehand then a back hand to line you up for the next forehand which would make you see stars for ten minutes, and thank god that was only from your mother.
Love a conversation like this. My mates often talk about being chased round the house with a few rolled up paper or slipper when we'd fucked about.y wife is adamant she will not raise a hand to our kids. Result? Unruly (to an extent). Don't listen. Do what they want. I've told her I said listen, a good clip lines em up. They'll soon slow down on the fuckin about. Discipline. That's what it is. That's why we have little 9 year olds on the back of mopeds rodding coppers while they whizz through narrow gennels. Wankers. I let our lass scream at kids all day long. As soon as I enter the room, it stops. Kids do as they're told. Think they know deep down a slap is coming. (I've never raised a hand to em by the way)

Love a conversation like this. My mates often talk about being chased round the house with a few rolled up paper or slipper when we'd fucked about.y wife is adamant she will not raise a hand to our kids. Result? Unruly (to an extent). Don't listen. Do what they want. I've told her I said listen, a good clip lines em up. They'll soon slow down on the fuckin about. Discipline. That's what it is. That's why we have little 9 year olds on the back of mopeds rodding coppers while they whizz through narrow gennels. Wankers. I let our lass scream at kids all day long. As soon as I enter the room, it stops. Kids do as they're told. Think they know deep down a slap is coming. (I've never raised a hand to em by the way)
Agree 100%. My mum always used to threaten a wooden spoon onto the back of the legs. Honestly I definitely don't remember it ever actually happening and I'm pretty sure it never actually did but all she ever had to say was "wooden spoon" and I'd stop what I was doing.

My Dad only ever clipped me once. I deserved it. 15 year old me being billy big bollocks told him to fuck of (that isn't a typo btw, I didn't get time to say the second f!!). After that if I was being a little prick all he had to do was look at me and I knew I'd gone too far.

Don't beat your kids, but don't let them get away without consequence. There is a common sense middle ground.

Tomasson would have gained some credit by saying ‘yeah there was fuck all up with Morton, he went down like a massive fanny trying to get the game stopped due to being poked in the eye. I have been poked in the eye and agree it waters a bit. However it’s the last minute of the FA cup semi final and I expect my players to show some bollocks, not roll around being a sneaky bastard. I blame Morton and I’m going to kick his tits in later’

*not sure if you can refer to someone of questionable fortitude as a massive fanny nowadays, or ask them to show some bollocks, or threaten to kick their tits in. But in my mind that’s what I THINK Tomasson should have said, so do your best thought Police.
Spot on Mate

Good. I'm glad there was controversy and they thought they deserved to win.

I'll enjoy my "should have been Blackburn" journey to Wembley and a few "they didn't deserve it" beers before the game.

Might even have a "the ref was on their side all day" pie in the ground

Bye Blackburn 👋

Back
Top Bottom