Fun in the Blackburn dressing room

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
Sammy Szmodics "I have played here a few times and I've never had the double-ender at Bramall Lane."

Fjc54zM.jpg

Going down feigning a head injury to stop play is cheating..

Shit houses like Blackburn have cheated all season using this tactic, and the manager should be fined from the FA for instructing them to do it.. Could be the worded instruction on one of his little notes he hands out during the game.

"I know we have VAR but Tyler Morton has been poked in the eye or elbowed, whatever happened….”
He wasn’t elbowed. The footage showed a hand on or near his face. He got some contact, and went down like he‘d been shot. That’s your “whatever happened”. He went down trying to con the referee. The ref wasn’t having it, and neither was VAR. That’s your “whatever happened”. Suck it up, buttercup.

Most interesting thing in that article is his comments about how they’re finding it hard to deal with. I know it complicates our season going through but the momentum and good feeling in the squad might be worth it’s weight in gold.

Most interesting thing in that article is his comments about how they’re finding it hard to deal with. I know it complicates our season going through but the momentum and good feeling in the squad might be worth it’s weight in gold.
I agree

We may get our mojo back

I’m sure all of us have been poked in the eye at some point….. but how many of us have crumpled to the floor clutching our faces as a result? Since when did a poke in the eye make your legs give way?
🙄…. When you’re cheating… that when
Needs a six game ban the bastard

Going down feigning a head injury to stop play is cheating..

Shit houses like Blackburn have cheated all season using this tactic, and the manager should be fined from the FA for instructing them to do it.. Could be the worded instruction on one of his little notes he hands out during the game.
He's not the Manager, he's the Head Coach. Amazing to think that teams like Blackburn have specific coaches just to feign head injuries. No wonder he's upset 🤣🤣

Even on their forum, 95% are blaming Morton for going down and feigning injury.

'Poked in the eye, or elbowed or whatever'.... In other words, you haven't a fucking clue.

Tomasson would have gained some credit by saying ‘yeah there was fuck all up with Morton, he went down like a massive fanny trying to get the game stopped due to being poked in the eye. I have been poked in the eye and agree it waters a bit. However it’s the last minute of the FA cup semi final and I expect my players to show some bollocks, not roll around being a sneaky bastard. I blame Morton and I’m going to kick his tits in later’

*not sure if you can refer to someone of questionable fortitude as a massive fanny nowadays, or ask them to show some bollocks, or threaten to kick their tits in. But in my mind that’s what I THINK Tomasson should have said, so do your best thought Police.

Illy touched his face and he threw himself to the ground with both hands over his face as if he had been punched!

1679351189900.png

Illy touched his face and he threw himself to the ground with both hands over his face as if he had been punched!

View attachment 156343

Call that a slap? FFS that's the trouble with people these days their parents never give them a slap as kids. In my day if you had done summat real back you would get a forehand then a back hand to line you up for the next forehand which would make you see stars for ten minutes, and thank god that was only from your mother.

Great to see football winning out over cheating. No other words Tommason or Szmodics it's cheating.

They did it all game with the fake Chilean being the worst. Obviously learnt some tricks from his South American mates.

Call that a slap? FFS that's the trouble with people these days their parents never give them a slap as kids. In my day if you had done summat real back you would get a forehand then a back hand to line you up for the next forehand which would make you see stars for ten minutes, and thank god that was only from your mother.
LOL child abuse FTW

I always seem to laugh at footballers in February and March more than any other months

I think it's because the six nations is on

Glad the ref wasn't fooled by it because
1) It wasn't a head injury
2) It wasn't any kind of injury
3) It was a blatant attempt to try to cheat United out of a last minute chance to win

And the fact that his manager and team mates are backing him rather than kicking his arse for potentially costing them a Semi Final place says more about the average footballer than anything else

Last edited:
"I know we have VAR but Tyler Morton has been poked in the eye or elbowed, whatever happened….”

I love the fact that someone can just say “or” in any sentence and it still means the sentence is technically true.

“It hit Robinson’s hand or his knee”.

“George Santos fouled Andrew Johnson or it was a clean tackle”.

“Blackburn did well on Sunday or they’re a bunch of bitter bell ends”.

I’m sure all of us have been poked in the eye at some point….. but how many of us have crumpled to the floor clutching our faces as a result? Since when did a poke in the eye make your legs give way?
🙄…. When you’re cheating… that when
Faking injury isn’t a new phenomenon.
1066, Battle Of Hastings drifting towards extra time.
“Oooh, stop the battle. Harold’s got a head injury”,
No he didn’t. He got a poke in the fucking eye & went down like a sack of shit. In fact a picture shown in the Hastings Chronicle the following day shows him actually poking himself in the eye with a piece of straw. Cheating bastard.

6E375DF8-D012-48B2-8C54-AAA008DA9184.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom