Forum Football (5, 6 or 7 a side) - Sunday 2nd November

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An open invite to all.

All age-ranges and abilities are welcome (seriously! you've not seen the rest of us :D), we need a minimum of 8 to 10 for football to go ahead.

Forum Football
Proposed for the Sunday at Powerleague (Pitz), behind Woodbourne Road Tram Stop (S9 3HL).

So, if anyone is free and fancies a game, this is what you need to know:

Venue: Powerleague (Pitz), behind Woodbourne Road Tram Stop (S9 3HL)

Time: 10:00 Sunday
Cost: The cost of the pitch is shared equally - possibly £2 each, normally less if there's more of us
What you need: Trainers or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional. A sense of humour.

Guests are welcome.

Please yay or nay for definite as soon as possible - as I need to organise the pitch.

Non-members can express an interest by email to [email protected]

Well i make that 8 so far, so we have a chance if we get a couple more ??

Looks good then, may well have been for a few ales tonight too in preparation.

Will book the pitch tonight... No excuses chaps, as most of us are on the ale :D

Any 163/Foul going straight up from the match? If so, where's the meeting point?

We'll be in the pubs around Kelham Island from around 19:30 onwards but don't think we're going into the actual festival.

From your Swarm App updates Foxy, it sounds like you had quite the pub crawl last night :)

Just a polite jaunt through the locals :) Didn't check in at the Cross Scythes though.

Any 163/Foul going straight up from the match? If so, where's the meeting point?

To the festival?

We're going shortly after, calling for some food on London Road first, you're welcome to join us.

I've been preparing for my comeback.....beer and kebabs!

Must have been....

Back
Top Bottom