Forum football 202x edition.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FatPaul

Reaction score
For any new (or old) members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 10 people confirming for definite by early Thursday morning, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for an hour open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 18:00 Thursday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £65.00) is shared equally between players - between £5.40 - £6.50 each depending on how many turn up

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me FatPaul or SteveBlade for more info, or to join our Whatsapp group.

Last edited by a moderator:

For any new (or old) members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 10 people confirming for definite by early Wednesday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for an hour open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 18:00 Thursday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £65.00) is shared equally between players - between £5.40 - £6.50 each depending on how many turn up

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me FatPaul or SteveBlade for more info, or to join our Whatsapp group.

If only.....

Can't make it mid-weeks or I'd join in. Hopefully the Sunday games start up again.

You still running this lads?
I usually play at 5pm on Thursday, so never been able to play before, but the lads I play with might be packing it in.

You still running this lads?
I usually play at 5pm on Thursday, so never been able to play before, but the lads I play with might be packing it in.
Yes mate, if you private message me or FatPaul your number we will add you to the WhatsApp group

Back
Top Bottom