Formation change works, as long as...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You put it in the net first, it shows he can't score goals from open play, even if it was as you say it was offside, he's scored one goal, and that's from the penalty spot, and he's always injured, missing too many games, if he's that important, he should get himself fit, and concentrate on scoring, he's also gets too many bookings, sending off.
There are more ways of playing football, with or without a target man, we have no threat at all, I have watched Alan Woodward and Tony Currie score many goals, from many positions, on a football pitch.
Well done mate you obviously are an expert having sat there watching people play. Yes obviously gets too many sendings off, as you’re the expert I will bow to your superior knowledge, in his entire career just how many red cards has he had? Looking forward to that large number you come back with!

Well done mate you obviously are an expert having sat there watching people play. Yes obviously gets too many sendings off, as you’re the expert I will bow to your superior knowledge, in his entire career just how many red cards has he had? Looking forward to that large number you come back with!
Oli's back 🤩🤩🤩

Welcome back Oli lad, we’re better with you on the pitch, need you this season 👍

No I'm not an expert but it's amazing when you watch a match and have played football for many years, I finished playing at 58, also my friend was a coach at Sheffield United and Rotherham United, we also trained and coached football teams

my friend was a coach at Sheffield United and Rotherham United, we also trained and coached football teams
That qualifies you to advise an actual professional footballer (at PL level, no less)?

Believe it or not quite a few of us have played the game to respectable levels. I still wouldn't advise how a PL footballer at the highest level should go about his business. Sounds like your little 'knowledge' is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

That qualifies you to advise an actual professional footballer (at PL level, no less)?

Believe it or not quite a few of us have played the game to respectable levels. I still wouldn't advise how a PL footballer at the highest level should go about his business. Sounds like your little 'knowledge' is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.
Yes I'm a qualified coach

What qualifies you to make comments, with your little knowledge of professional football, how do you know I have a little knowledge. It doesn't take much knowledge to know if a player is any good, or not, I have over 60 years of knowledge of the world as a professional person

U
What? Relevance?
What's your problem, everybody has an opion, on players, how much knowledge do you have, you don't have to be a professional football to understand football, it's a simple game. Football managers like Jose and Laurie McMenermy weren't professional footballers

No I'm not an expert but it's amazing when you watch a match and have played football for many years, I finished playing at 58, also my friend was a coach at Sheffield United and Rotherham United, we also trained and coached football teams
Didn’t answer my question though did you? Wow you had a friend who coached at United and Rotherham, fair play you obviously know what you’re on about! I have a friend who’s a surgeon, give me a shout if you need any surgery doing and I will have a go!

Didn’t answer my question though did you? Wow you had a friend who coached at United and Rotherham, fair play you obviously know what you’re on about! I have a friend who’s a surgeon, give me a shout if you need any surgery doing and I will have a go!
Its not the same, has he coached or trained you in surgery procedures, why aren't you a surgeon then

21 yellow cards and one red

Coaching badges don’t mean shit on this forum. One man/boy ruined it for all🤔

It shouldn’t have even been a red.
Why didn't the club contest the red card, but you can't with two yellows, he's supposed to be a professional footballer and he knows the referees directive this year in the Premier league, he's not very helpful to the team, when he's arguing with referres and opponents, and now he's injured

Coaching badges don’t mean shit on this forum. One man/boy ruined it for all🤔
I agree, coaching takes out the natural ability, that's why we don't get players like George Best, Bobby Charlton, Tony Currie anymore and the list goes on, most of the players today are robots

So after reading all of this, my view is that I don't rate McBurnie. From the first game I thought not for me. Taking all things into account we need him or someone of that size playing. We are not going to out pass most of the PL teams. 352 or 3511 doesn't really cut it. As midfield were not able to get on the ball. With the change to a flat back 4. Our midfield looked more organised. The two up too complemented each other. Archer up front on his own with McAtee behind him does not work as Archer is better feeding off of big player.

There are plenty of games left to see if it is preferable to stay with a flat back 4. One thing that messes every formation though, is Bogle is
not good enough. Thomas and Larouci are not
good enough, same with Lowe and Osborn.
Baldock is needed back. So while we are looking a bit better in the last game. We are too weak in the fullback spots which is going to be exploited.

Ok dick why aren’t you a coach at a professional club then?

Best of luck on the recovery Oli.

Most people on here realize how vital you are to the team... Ignore the trolls.

Should be captain in my honest opinion.

Oh and get that new contract signed ASAP 😉

🔥♥️⚔️

Back
Top Bottom