For the good of the club and unite

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mpjacko

Reaction score
Time for everyone to stop bickering and support an innocent man who was wrongly convicted for rape. If this means singing his name at matches so be. The only was to unite the fans is for the non-believers to join our support for ched

Time for everyone to stop bickering and support an innocent man who was wrongly convicted for rape. If this means singing his name at matches so be. The only was to unite the fans is for the non-believers to join our support for ched

I've suspected before that you were a pig. Now I'm convinced. Do one, knobhead.

UTB

I've suspected before that you were a pig. Now I'm convinced. Do one, knobhead.

UTB

Not at all. 110% blade who thinks (like many others on here) that Ched is innocent. Just leveling up the discussion as it's very one side.

Not at all. 110% blade who thinks (like many others on here) that Ched is innocent. Just leveling up the discussion as it's very one side.

No, you're trying to drag us through the mud by making the issue of the day us supporting a convicted rapist. Those who think he's innocent should STFU until the season is over. We've got more important things on right now.

And you're definitely a pig.

UTB

Not sure that he's a Pig but, if not, the above is very misguided and is calculated to do anything but unite. Some of his anti-DW stuff recently was rather surprising as well.

If you are a Blade mate, the only thing that matters for the next two weeks is 100% backing for the red and white shirts and the guy who picks then. It's as simple and basic as that. It's the only discussion to have right now and it bloody well ought to be one-sided or what are we doing here?

Not sure that he's a Pig but, if not, the above is very misguided and is calculated to do anything but unite. Some of his anti-DW stuff recently was rather surprising as well.

If you are a Blade mate, the only thing that matters for the next two weeks is 100% backing for the red and white shirts and the guy who picks then. It's as simple and basic as that.

Even if he picks Monty???

;)

What's more important than an innocent man being convicted of rape? Football? I doubt it. Football / united will continue yet Ched life is over for the next 2.5 years. The terrible decision to convict and people shouldn't forget this.

Not a pig. 110% Blade

He's a Wednesday fan. I was sure before, but he's just exposed it. He should be banned for shit stirring.

UTB

What's more important than an innocent man being convicted of rape? Football? I doubt it. Football / united will continue yet Ched life is over for the next 2.5 years. The terrible decision to convict and people shouldn't forget this.

Not a pig. 110% Blade

Which part of the ground do you sit in?

UTB

and the benefit to the team by singing someone's name who is in jail for rape would be ? Back the team that is playing not someone who isn't there

He's a Wednesday fan. I was sure before, but he's just exposed it. He should be banned for shit stirring.

UTB

Not a pig. Why should I be banned for having a different opinion to other people. Last time I looked there was free speech. OR do people get arrested for lying.

Not a pig. Why should I be banned for having a different opinion to other people. Last time I looked there was free speech. OR do people get arrested for lying.

You pop us whenever we lose to tell us why the world's about to end. Now on Saturday a win could se us promoted, but you propose we should chant the name of a convicted rapist rather than support the team.

You're either a Wednesday fan or just really, really thick.

UTB

Not a pig. 110% Blade

Ched's future will be decided in the Court of Appeal, many weeks away, if indeed there is an appeal. That's in the capable hands of his lawyers. There's nothing we can do about that. We can, however, do an enormous amount for our team, manager and club over the next couple of weeks. I will. Will you?

Not a pig. 110% Blade

You've obviously received more evidence than the crown court and the jury to know all about his "innocence"

Put him in the fat, and see if he sizzles. (bit like one of them there polygraph thingies) lol UTB

Back
Top Bottom