For one week only, I will be supporting Wednesday!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Saturday April 13th, Leeds v Wednesday
Friday April 19th Norwich v Wednesday
I would happily wear the blue and white stripes if I thought it would make a difference. Hopefully we will still be in the mix for automatic promotion, and hopefully Wednesday will do us the biggest favour ever!
Up The Blades!

If it's vital at that stage that Norwich and Leeds drop points to aid our cause, then and only then will I permit myself to actually want the pork brigade to avoid defeat.

I can hardly conceive the idea of me wanting the swfc twats to win a game (it's a very uncomfortable feeling and I would feel dirty) so I will be wanting a nil nil draw for each game with plenty of injuries and sending's off which results in huge points deductions to all. A long train delays and rain lashing down onto the away end, and no hot food, and broken toilets, and crap beer being served in the pubs beforehand, and a break out of Salmonella...and....

Can't believe people would rather Wendy lost both those two games. You're mad. Even Wilder is saying he's hoping they do us a favour by beating some teams around us. Of course I'd sooner Leeds and Norwich dropped points elsewhere. But if we need them to drop points in those games when it comes to it, I will absolutely want Wendy to get a result.

Can't believe people would rather Wendy lost both those two games. You're mad. Even Wilder is saying he's hoping they do us a favour by beating some teams around us. Of course I'd sooner Leeds and Norwich dropped points elsewhere. But if we need them to drop points in those games when it comes to it, I will absolutely want Wendy to get a result.

It's not about what we want. Blobby won't want to help us in any way - he'll instruct his shower to lay down and die. After all, what have Wendy got to play for?

It's not about what we want. Blobby won't want to help us in any way - he'll instruct his shower to lay down and die. After all, what have Wendy got to play for?

There's every chance they will be playing for the last play-off spot. Seriously.

No fucking way do I want them to win the coin toss
Fuck em , let’s take care of our own business
Or are we going to blame another club for our own failings
Let’s do it ourselves!!!!
UTB

We need to win every game we can and then hope the others slip up down the line. That's all we can do really, as for "supporting" the porkers, no thanks.

No fucking chance. They may actually try and win against them, but as they are shit they'll open up space at the back and get tonked by superior sides.

Firstly, getting into the Premier League is far more important than what will probably be a meaningless end of season couple of games for them. And how much would they hate it if they win and help us go up!

What if that helped them get into the play offs?

I like the sentiments but you could've at least done a cryptic title, ffs nobody wants to see a statement like that. I'd love to see this thread removed.

Saturday April 13th, Leeds v Wednesday
Friday April 19th Norwich v Wednesday
I would happily wear the blue and white stripes if I thought it would make a difference. Hopefully we will still be in the mix for automatic promotion, and hopefully Wednesday will do us the biggest favour ever!
Up The Blades!

For sure I hope they employ the same negative tactics as they did against us last night.

In a perverse sort of way - we should hope they get some decent points during March so that they go into April with a mathematical chance of still getting in the playoffs.

UTB

6F3FC929-8190-49B2-8F46-A32FB671B5F3.jpeg .... and rain lashing down onto the away end, and no hot food, and broken toilets, and crap beer being served in the pubs beforehand, and a break out of Salmonella...and....[/QUOTE]

OP - delete this now and hope everyone forgets

Can see the Weds fans being like us against Walsall a few years ago and applauding the opposition goals

Those who don't want Wendy to win both games are clear examples of people who hate them first love us second.

Embarrassing, and proves much about what they say about us.
Crap. We should not need anyone to help us its in our own hands.

If they got some sort of result against those two and it helped us get automatic promotion then I won't be complaining.

That said I can see them claiming they got us promoted if it happens.

Crap. We should not need anyone to help us its in our own hands.
Ideally, we wouldn't. But, I'd quite happily accept a Wednesday win if that is/was necessary... Some might quite like that scenario, even more....Not me, by the way, prefer it just being down to what we do...UTB

Back
Top Bottom