For anyone hating the current International Break…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harry's Game

Reaction score
… just a reminder that this time next year The Premier League and Championship will just be starting its 8 week break to accommodate the Qatar World Cup… won’t that be fun?

…of course League one and two will be continuing as normal so there is still a chance it won’t affect us next season… 🤷‍♂️

I personally think its a disgrace we are not playing in the world Cup, although the 97th minute Azerbaijan equaliser against us would probably finish me off

The season will resume on Boxing Day. The Champ season is also going to start earlier, on the last weekend in July.

The International Team I support, England, have two games during this Domestic Break. It will be a blessed relief to NOT hear about contracts, windows, wage bills, owners, rebuilding, training ground roofs, transfer fees and all the other bollocks.
Up the kicky ballers...

… just a reminder that this time next year The Premier League and Championship will just be starting its 8 week break to accommodate the Qatar World Cup… won’t that be fun?

…of course League one and two will be continuing as normal so there is still a chance it won’t affect us next season… 🤷‍♂️
Roll on relegation I say!

Fuck FIFA, if they had their way they'd abolish club football and have weekly internationals featuring uninterested players.

This break it's to watch England v Australia. Proper commitment.

Ffs.
Fuck the prem and international football. Let's just play championship downwards, and we'll be happy in the new top league.

Reactions: 10p

Fuck FIFA, if they had their way they'd abolish club football and have weekly internationals featuring uninterested players.
As opposed to our club football side playing weekly league games featuring uninterested players

If that's the case the whole UTD squad would be involved

The International Team I support, England, have two games during this Domestic Break. It will be a blessed relief to NOT hear about contracts, windows, wage bills, owners, rebuilding, training ground roofs, transfer fees and all the other bollocks.
Up the kicky ballers...
There’ll be plenty of moaning about England when he plays Rice and Philips against San Marino.

There’ll be plenty of moaning about England when he plays Rice and Philips against San Marino.
Don't mind that. Nothing to do with contracts, windows, wage bills, owners, rebuilding, training ground roofs, transfer fees and all the other bollocks. All about the kicky ball.

Remember, black lives only matter west of the Greenwich meridian. Especially not when they're risking their lives building stadiums.
Only yesterday reading some very interesting , no disturbing things about this subject .

Back
Top Bottom