FM 2020 + Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Been interesting to read through some old comments about the database.
I’ve been doing it for just over 2 years now which has been fun keeping up with our promotion and relegation.

If anyone getting FM2022 spots any issues with the data then let me know.
I’ve dropped down many of the Current abilities but can confirm they’re the highest in the league still.

I’ve been doing it for just over 2 years now which has been fun keeping up with our promotion and relegation.

I’ve dropped down many of the Current abilities but can confirm they’re the highest in the league still.

What about Ndaiye? How does he compare?

Quite a significant improvement, although he’s at the lower end of the first team squad given the fact he’s only had a small sampling of first team football.
I’m open to suggestions on issues when people access the game

Quite a significant improvement, although he’s at the lower end of the first team squad given the fact he’s only had a small sampling of first team football.
I’m open to suggestions on issues when people access the game
Any inside info on the BETA dropping? :)

Burke 20 finishing and 20 first touch I assume?

26th October
Out now.

Burke has 12 finishing 😬 and Brewster scored in my first friendly v Sevilla. Might send it back for a refund.

On the plus side I’ve managed to shift on Verrips, Burke, Robinson, Freeman and McBurnie all within the first two weeks of pre season

Out now.

Burke has 12 finishing 😬 and Brewster scored in my first friendly v Sevilla. Might send it back for a refund.

On the plus side I’ve managed to shift on Verrips, Burke, Robinson, Freeman and McBurnie all within the first two weeks of pre season

12 finishing, not really realistic this year then. Anything above 9 is a gift for Burke.

How much did you get for the dead weights?

Back
Top Bottom