Fixtures for Outlook

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BusheyBlade

Reaction score
I've created a file for importing next season's fixtures into Outlook. I don't know how to load a file on to here (it won't let me upload a csv) and have no way of loading it onto a hosting site due to work restrictions. If anyone is willing to host it for sharing, drop me a PM and I'll email it over.

Ta

File now uploaded, see post #6 further down. Anyone that needs instructions to import into Outlook, drop me a PM and I will email details.

Just change file extension to .txt and you'll be able to upload it. Csv files are just text files anyway

Of course whoever downloads it will have to change it back, but we're all smart enough to do that aren't we?:computer:

Just change file extension to .txt and you'll be able to upload it. Csv files are just text files anyway

Of course whoever downloads it will have to change it back, but we're all smart enough to do that aren't we?:computer:

I am...not sure about some others! ;)

To be honest I'm fairly sure that outlook will import from a .txt file anyway

Not sure if the attachment thing worked last time, so I'll try again. And yes, Outlook will import from a text file if you choose the "Tab Separated Values (Windows)" file type option.

Attachments

• Fixtures 11_12.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 155
Admin

Comment from BM, not sure how true it is but this thread might need to disapear

"we aren't allowed to copy and paste the fixture list without license"

By the end of the day there will be loads online. I usually subscribe to an iCal feed, which then let's me know when fixtures have been changed.

You need to pay to have the fixture list on your site, and it isn't cheap. Ask Linz or Foxy about how much they will get charged, and prepare to take a sharp intake of breath before saying something along the lines of "Fucking hell! How much? The greedy bastards."

Works like a charm !!

Remember to drag and drop the field you want.. Date & Fixture was enough for me.

Thank you so much Bushey!! that saved me a lot of time!

If anyone is bothered I have slightly tweaked bushey's txt file into a google calender friendly CSV file as google calender didnt seem to like the txt file just changed into a csv file. PM me if you would like a copy of it.

Thank you so much Bushey!! that saved me a lot of time!

If anyone is bothered I have slightly tweaked bushey's txt file into a google calender friendly CSV file as google calender didnt seem to like the txt file just changed into a csv file. PM me if you would like a copy of it.

I've enabled .csv uploads :)

i have an outlook.
from my daughters bedroom you can see rother valley-the m1-frecheville pond-some peskey kids-a drunk-the binmen-my greenhouse-a cat sat having a shit in my veg patch.
bastard.

seeing as though foxy has added the ability to upload csv files ill add my google calender friendly file. i have also found out that that this file works in outlook as well.

UTB

Attachments

• SUFC Fixtures 2011-2012.csv
    2.4 KB · Views: 48
Can someone explain to me what I need to do - not down with the kids!

iCal stuff referred to by Highbury or to get this file into outlook? If it's the latter, PM me with your email address and I'll drop you an email with instructions on how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom