Fifty Nine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hard to work out and very easy to bias it but anyone arsed to work out who's cost us most goals (no, not the Prince, we get that bit)? Actual mistakes, their man scoring etc. Straight fight between Wes, Anel and Bogle I'd imagine.

At the end of the season. I wonder if the club will do a video of all the goals conceded?

The video of goals scored will be quite short, so won't be worth the money, and we need something in the club shop.

We should start a chant to countdown to 100 goals conceded - to the tune of 99 bottles

41 goals left to concede in the league
41 goals left to concede
They stick one in
Norwoods pointing
40 goals left to concede in the league.

At the end of the season. I wonder if the club will do a video of all the goals conceded?

The video of goals scored will be quite short, so won't be worth the money, and we need something in the club shop.
Good plan, the ad revenue on YouTube from other fans laughing at us might pay for a new signing in summer.

Our 'Centurians of 2017' will be tainted by this mess.

Bright side, only another 40 to go and our lyricists can work their magic on the 99 Red Balloons song.

Fun, if you like that sort of thing.

Never mind we won't have that figure for long, it'll be more next week!

Goal of the month seems to have dried up.

Maybe we can put out another documentary. Out Run. Out Fight. Out Play Part 2.

The depressing thing is even with 3 out of 5 seasons in the Premier League, when we play SWFC next year we’re no further on for our endeavours. And possibly we’ll have a worse team than last time we played them. 😂

SUFC, never change 😂😳

We'll certainly finish top of the 38 game league.

Back
Top Bottom