Fernando Macedo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I feel that we need to know more about this Holly from accounts and need answers about why CW is keeping us in the dark about her. He is stunting her progression if he isn't allowing her to 'play' with the first team lads.
She's very adept at giving the players advances (i really do hope that there isn't an actual 'Holly in accounts' and if there is, any similarity with the character 'Holly in accounts' is purely co-incidental) 🤣

She's very adept at giving the players advances (i really do hope that there isn't an actual 'Holly in accounts' and if there is, any similarity with the character 'Holly in accounts' is purely co-incidental) 🤣

If there is an Holly in accounts, then we can't complain if she is fucking awful in midfield after CW bows to fan pressure on here and puts her in.

With a name like that you’ve got to be good.

Please, if he breaks into the first team don’t compare him to Iliman. Probably the best, naturally gifted player we’ve had since TC.

He’s destined to be a first teamer given his name is difficult to spell and pronounce.

I always wanted Danny Invincible to sign for us. Gary Sinclair would’ve had a field day.

He’s destined to be a first teamer given his name is difficult to spell and pronounce.
Not sure either of those is true, but Shoutbox was spelling it wrong yesterday, with a rogue h appearing.

Please, if he breaks into the first team don’t compare him to Iliman. Probably the best, naturally gifted player we’ve had since TC.
That ship has sailed already, in this thread. As one of culprits and as he hasn’t played for the first team, I’ll try and rein back on the hyperbole. If he plays and has a bad game, I’ll be quick to call him our worst player ever if that would help redress the balance? :) Agree about Iliman by the way and I watched TC’s best years.

He looks an exciting prospect all jokes aside. Him, Marsh & Peck 🙌

Back
Top Bottom