Favourite Kyle Walker Thread?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Favourite?

• Stevo

• Nick

• Matt

Results are only viewable after voting.

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
There's 3 threads on the go and all are appearing high in the list with new posts.

But which is your favourite?

1st we have Stevo with a 2 page thread and a post into it just 9 minutes ago:
1686841400380.png

Next on the list is nickwr37 with 3 pages to date and the latest post 14 minutes ago, randomly by the same user:

1686841490554.png

Then last, but by no means least, Mattc481 with a 10-pager, although the latest post into it wasat 2:31pm (93 mins ago)

1686841565215.png

Too close to call, could be a photo finish

I like the one where they called me a coke head hiding in Connor Sammon car boot , sadly I've lost contact with that thread as the tide of other threads has washed it into the sea..

Last edited:
There's 3 threads on the go and all are appearing high in the list with new posts.

View attachment 162519

Next on the list is nickwr37 with 3 pages to date and the latest post 14 minutes ago, randomly by the same user:

View attachment 162522

Then last, but by no means least, Mattc481 with a 10-pager, although the latest post into it wasat 2:31pm (93 mins ago)

View attachment 162523

I'm confused as I haven't posted for a couple of days so please enlighten me?

3 separate Kyle Walker threads on the go because Foxy is too lazy to merge them 🤣
Not me so mistaken identity as I've reviewed my posts. Good to get a big shout out on here though. Shame I'm not ITK on this lol!
I posted Partygate thread though.
Got you, however strange wording in your OP but know where you're coming from now.....
If I win, what prize as overseas contributor which includes a few home matches per season?
A couple of beers from you in Sheaf Island Spoons when I'm back!

I voted Stevo as there I got sooo hyped up about the possibility and there hasn't been (yet) those "realistic views" why Walker won't join us to ruin my mood
Got bit sad while speedran the 2 other topics :(

Not me so mistaken identity as I've reviewed my posts. Good to get a big shout out on here though. Shame I'm not ITK on this lol!
I posted Partygate thread though.
Got you, however strange wording in your OP but know where you're coming from now.....
If I win, what prize as overseas contributor which includes a few home matches per season?
A couple of beers from you in Sheaf Island Spoons when I'm back!
Nah, yours is one of the front runners pal 🤣

You started this one

View attachment 162519

View attachment 162522

View attachment 162523

The one I started is very highbrow, the other 2 are full of riff raff

I'm still adjusting to the fact that we have a Kyle Walker thread about which is the best Kyle Walker thread. That's not to say that I won't start my own Kyle Walker thread about Kyle Walker threads just to spice things up a bit.

I'm still adjusting to the fact that we have a Kyle Walker thread about which is the best Kyle Walker thread. That's not to say that I won't start my own Kyle Walker thread about Kyle Walker threads just to spice things up a bit.
I usual go on CompareTheWalker.com to pick the best thread. Much quicker.

It's a pity the site doesn't have a search feature so anyone thinking of starting a new thread could do a quick check first . . . . . . . . . oh wait, hang on . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom