Fathi - bum - bum

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jodman

Reaction score
From SkySports.com

Neil Warnock has revealed that Egypt midfielder Ahmed Fathi will complete a move to Sheffield United this week.

The Blades boss has been an active player in the transfer market during January, having already wrapped up deals for Matthew Kilgallon, Jonathan Stead, Luton Shelton and Mamadou Seck.

And Fathi, who has been playing for Ismaily in his native Egypt, will become the fifth new face to arrive at Bramall Lane, having made a decent impression on Warnock during a recent trial.

"He's 22 and is a nice type of lad who knows what the English game is all about," said Warnock.

"He'll get stuck in, has an eye for a pass, can score a few goals as well, although I'm not going to expect too much of him.

"You don't know how quick players will settle in when they come from abroad.

"But he's coming to the club at the right time. He'll be a good acquisition to the squad because we do need another midfielder."

Rather have Hendrie but this guy maybe pretty good.

Time will tell for the last 3 signings, Neil's record with overseas players has not been great so i have to admit that i will be somewhat worried if that is the end of our recruitment.

Hopefully we will bring in a home based midfielder to ease my concerns.

he can shoot with both feet aswell. looking at that he looks a good player but i hope he shots no one else seems to

This deal maybe off, just read an egyptian report stating that his current team ismailey have moved the goal posts. He still wants to sign, however utd wont agree to the new terms. heres the link but if it comes up in arabic, you can use the google translator to get it in as near to english as poss

http://translate.google.com/transla...fe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

Anyone had any other news about this?

"Pay more money to the sons of the desert, you stinking pile of jackal dung! May the howling sandstorms of the desert blow round your garden and knock your sheds over, and the fleas of one hundred thousand camels infest your underpants, you dogs!"

I think that was the general idea of it, although I may be wrong.

:D lol

I think that the general idea of it all is that they want a clause in the contract to state that if the player comes up for sale or is transfer listed then we couldnt sell him to either of the two teams mentioned. It would be like us selling webber stating that he could never play for the wendys.

load of bullshit if you ask me.

But yours sounds better :D

Back
Top Bottom