Fantasy Football League 2023-24

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

coaxingstar71

First 10 yards are in the head
Reaction score
One of the things I am looking forward to is being able to include some Blades players in my fantasy football league squad next season. I wonder if there will be another Lord Lundstram?

Obviously this is a bit premature, but just for fun I've been thinking about which players I'd have in my team. You can only have 3 players from one team and the great thing about having Blades players is, they will be very cheap!

My 3 would be :-
1. Anel Ahmedhodzic
2. Sander Berge
3. Iliman Ndiaye

That's also obviously assuming they're all still Blades players too!

I'm trying to keep my pledge not to slag off individual players so just to say that I'd imagine that (just as in real life) 1 of those 3 will be over-priced for the return you will get.

One of the things I am looking forward to is being able to include some Blades players in my fantasy football league squad next season. I wonder if there will be another Lord Lundstram?

Obviously this is a bit premature, but just for fun I've been thinking about which players I'd have in my team. You can only have 3 players from one team and the great thing about having Blades players is, they will be very cheap!

My 3 would be :-
1. Anel Ahmedhodzic
2. Sander Berge
3. Iliman Ndiaye

That's also obviously assuming they're all still Blades players too!
FPL Blade talks about our options next season and it's those three players!

I've stopped playing FFL for that exact reason. I couldn't ever be in a position where someone scores against the Blades and I think: "still, that's three points for my FFL team".

Unless you're playing in a private league amongst your mates and drafting/auctioning so that only one person has Haaland rather than everyone it's a fucking pointless game

Back
Top Bottom