Fallowfields team to Punish the Potters

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get a few players back now and put that rough patch we had behind us we have done well to pick up points and not playing well in the last month IMO but we really need to hit our strides now

If we can get something that resembles our main back 5 back then we are in with a shout in the play offs fallowfield thinks the Serbian lad Uremovic looks a great bit of business and hopefully will gop on to great things like panos restos he goes straight in as Kyron Gordon has done okay but he will look much better after a year in league one on loan IMO

Mcburnie comes in as we need our top players playing

Berge+MGW in behind as I'm not sure why we split them up after we destroyed Swansea

------Premier league WES ------

--Baldock---- Uremovic---Egan----JLT----ENDA--

------------Norwood-----Hourihane-----

--------Berge--------------MGW-----

------------Mcburnie--------

Hopefully we can get a few players back now and put that rough patch we had behind us we have done well to pick up points and not playing well in the last month IMO but we really need to hit our strides now

If we can get something that resembles our main back 5 back then we are in with a shout in the play offs fallowfield thinks the Serbian lad Uremovic looks a great bit of business and hopefully will gop on to great things like panos restos he goes straight in as Kyron Gordon has done okay but he will look much better after a year in league one on loan IMO

Berge+MGW in behind as I'm not sure why we split them up after we destroyed Swansea

Mcburnie comes in because our top striker might not be fit!

Is it not possible that he is a Serbian from Croatia ?
Obviously I hate pedantry, but I was under the impression "Serb" was the correct term for an ethnic Serb living outside of Serbia, whereas "Serbian" would be an individual of Serbian nationality? So, on that basis, no it is not possible that he's a Serbian from Croatia - it is however possible that he's a Serb from Croatia, or a Serbian living in Croatia.

I'll get me coat

Harsh on Osborn to be left out but for once, I almost agree with your line up..... the young Craot/Serb could go straight in if he has been head and shoulders above Gordon in training, which lets face it, he should be....RND frustrates the hell out of me with his fear of taking on the opposition full back so agree, Enda gets the nod if fit.....think the only change i may be tempted to make is Fleck or Ozzy for Hourihane, Fleck tends to link up better with Enda though.

Harsh on Osborn to be left out but for once, I almost agree with your line up..... the young Craot/Serb could go straight in if he has been head and shoulders above Gordon in training, which lets face it, he should be....RND frustrates the hell out of me with his fear of taking on the opposition full back so agree, Enda gets the nod if fit.....think the only change i may be tempted to make is Fleck or Ozzy for Hourihane, Fleck tends to link up better with Enda though.

I like RND he is a decent championship Left back who could get better but i haven't seen anything to say he is better than Enda or better than Osborn at the moment IMO

Joking aside I do want mcburnie to start, needs games to get his fitness up but the injuries haven't helped him

Comedy at its best 👌 Uremovic is Croatian post ended
His squad is actually bang on though isn't it.

1 change for me - RND for Enda.

McBurnie > Sharp tomoro for me as he'll not get much change out of their rigid CBs. Especially if they match us up with 3 at back.
Need MGW and Berge on their game tomoro.

McBurnie > Sharp tomoro for me as he'll not get much change out of their rigid CBs. Especially if they match us up with 3 at back.
No he is bang off Osborne needs to start ,then if Sharp is out MGW goes up front with illy next to berge hourihane on the bench with Fleck in the middle with a bit of bite in the tackle RND starts match fit Enda and Baldock are not, stoke are a physical side and we need to play football around the cloggers

No he is bang off Osborne needs to start ,then if Sharp is out MGW goes up front with illy next to berge hourihane on the bench with Fleck in the middle with a bit of bite in the tackle RND starts match fit Enda and Baldock are not, stoke are a physical side and we need to play football around the cloggers
Well I think you're wrong, for thinking he's wrong, so there

Well I think I'm right and he is wrong so there my dad is bigger than your dad 🤣🤣🤣 we both want the right result so respect fellow blade 👍👍

McBurnie will just fall over like he always does. If Sharp is fit he has to start. If not anyone else but McBurnie. Put the sub goalie up front. Anyone but McBurnie.

Back
Top Bottom