Fallowfields team to Motor boat Millwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
What did I say no one ever listens to fallowfield , the bloke in charge doesn't have a scooby doo and when ndiaye is having an off night or we play a decent team we will come up short that is what we can expect next season x36 games

All I'm saying is they don't hand out UEFA A LICENSES for nothing

Anyway on to Saturday another huge game 3 points is a must otherwise we are in Big Big trouble

As Mr warnock said we are in London now and Fallowfield will be aswell I've bought my new Stoney so any naughty Miwall fans best watch out cause fallowfield blade is about

Anyway on to the game and all I'm saying is if jack Robinson starts I'm staying on London Bridge the bloke would fight a paper bag if he thought it looked at him funny and the last thing we need to be doing is scrapping with scrappers in the championship when we are better than them

My team would be
---LEE GWAN WES--
-BOGLE-ANEL—EGAN—CLARK-LOWE

——BERGE——-OLI NO TACKLES—-

——NDIAYE—-MACATEE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-

Wes
Anel Egan AngryJack
Bogle Berge Oli-Interception Lil'Ben Lowe
IliNoGoals McMitrovic

the bloke in charge doesn't have a scooby doo and when ndiaye is having an off night or we play a decent team we will come up short that is what we can expect next season x36 games

Yet the PL play 38 games per season and there are 46 played in the Championship.

Since being in charge Paul Heckingbottom has achieved nearly 2 points per game.

So the usual Fickle Fallow Facts - Fantasy.

• Banned
We need a CM to start with Norwood because Berge isn't reliable and not very good there. FACTS.

Couilbaly
Doyle
Osborn
Fleck

Give over berge is much better than Norwood even in CM as the game against Boro showed

Norwood is great when we dominate against poor teams , when it’s a proper game he can get lost which is why Brighton & Fulham bombed him out 🤷‍♂️

I can possibly see Fleck coming in for McAtee.

I think McAtee is great when we have more than 50% of the ball. When it’s a bit more in the balance I wonder if we aren’t better having someone a bit more defensively sound?

You're right about Robinson,never seems to be far away from a red card at least Mcburnie is clever how he goes about it, Robinson reminds me of somebody who can't take his ale and starts swinging his arms about and having a go at 11 o'clock in the pub.

I can possibly see Fleck coming in for McAtee.

I think McAtee is great when we have more than 50% of the ball. When it’s a bit more in the balance I wonder if we aren’t better having someone a bit more defensively sound?

Deffo it would make sense for ehcky to drop one of our better performers for Fleck who hasnt looked half the player he was

Id play coulibaly but fleck will be ahead of him 100% and probably osborn too

Yet the PL play 38 games per season and there are 46 played in the Championship.

Since being in charge Paul Heckingbottom has achieved nearly 2 points per game.

So the usual Fickle Fallow Facts - Fantasy.

You make a great point tbf tom

You're right about Robinson,never seems to be far away from a red card at least Mcburnie is clever how he goes about it, Robinson reminds me of somebody who can't take his ale and starts swinging his arms about and having a go at 11 o'clock in the pub.
Aye, subtle as owt is our number 9

What did I say no one ever listens to fallowfield , the bloke in charge doesn't have a scooby doo and when ndiaye is having an off night or we play a decent team we will come up short that is what we can expect next season x36 games

Anyway on to Saturday another huge game 3 points is a must otherwise we are in Big Big trouble

As Mr warnock said we are in London now and Fallowfield will be aswell I've bought my new Stoney so any naughty Miwall fans best watch out cause fallowfield blade is about

Anyway on to the game and all I'm saying is if jack Robinson starts I'm staying on London Bridge the bloke would fight a paper bag if he thought it looked at him funny and the last thing we need to be doing is scrapping with scrappers in the championship when we are better than them

My team would be
---LEE GWAN WES--

——NDIAYE—-MACATEE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-
Really hoping we kick on today and mutait Millwall

My team would be
---LEE GWAN WES--

——NDIAYE—-MACATEE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-
Wish we had Baldock and RND back - I’m not a Lowe or Bogle fan , in the positions they are playing that is . Need some more bollox and thrust in the team (JLT is doing great btw)

Last edited:
Give over berge is much better than Norwood even in CM as the game against Boro showed

Norwood is great when we dominate against poor teams , when it’s a proper game he can get lost which is why Brighton & Fulham bombed him out 🤷‍♂️
Norwood has been our best and most consistent player by a country mile this season - no one has come close

My team would be
---LEE GWAN WES--

——NDIAYE—-MACATEE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-
Oli no tackles but has the most tackles in the league is back haha. Love it

Ahhh you dont go to the matches then

Did You go to any matches pre wilder, and if you did where did you go to broadcast your "attention seeking views" . In my time watching I dont remember many seasons or managers where the team would string 4,5 or 6 wins together over numerous seasons. Warnock did it in 2005/6 and Basset did it. Hecky is doing just fine for me, no football team wins every game even Man City and Byern don't win them all, you might be better watching the Harlem globetrotters they won't let you down.

Oli no tackles but has the most tackles in the league is back haha. Love it

That stat is very deceiving IMO he gets the most passes/tackles because the entire pitch is based around him

I’m not saying he can’t tackle just that he gets over run when we play a decent team , when we are playing someone who we can batter he is fantastic

Norwood has been our best and most consistent player by a country mile this season - no one has come close

I’m not sure about that

Norwood is a good player at this level but how good he is , is massively exaggerated because he played Hollywood balls/passes

He has been good IMO

My team would be
---LEE GWAN WES--

——NDIAYE—-MACATEE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-
So just as a matter of interest, exactly how much did you pay for your UAFA A coaching badge?

Think he may have got this right
Anel been a bit off it
Doyle gives us more bite that mcatee
Jebbo for Ndaiye who looks like he needs a rest

Let’s get this fucker done and put pressure back on boro

7E617754-EB3C-48EC-A7E7-90415E6B9EB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom