Fallowfields team to Hypnotize the Hull Tigers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
The Nigel Adkins Derby is here one of the biggest games of the season

As the wise man once said the biggest room in your house should be the room for improvement

There’s plenty of improvements to be made down at BDTBL ( manager )

My team would along with a new formation I’ve had enough of 5 at the back it’s about Time Paul Heckinbottomiola stopped copying CW and his legendary tactics and came up with his own ideas

Also we can play our better players as they fit that system better IMO

My one message to Paul would be please please don’t start Sharp he is passed it and playing him doesn’t help anyone you have got to play jebbinson he should have started the last 4/5 games but he hasn’t

If sharp starts I’m going home and watching emmerdale cause the sheep on emmerdale farm know how to play Centre forward better than he does

My team would be …..

—-Captain flappy hands Wesley ——

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

——DOYLE—-OLI NO TACKLES—-

—-BERGE——-NDIAYE—-MACATEE—

———-JEBBINGSONS———

Looking forward to sharp starting playing well for 15 minutes and then shutting up shop for a 1-0 win

As the wise man once said the biggest room in your house should be the room for improvement

My team would along with a new formation I’ve had enough of 5 at the back it’s about Time Paul Heckinbottomiola stopped copying CW and his legendary tactics and came up with his own ideas

My one message to Paul would be please please don’t start Sharp he is passed it and playing him doesn’t help anyone you have got to play jebbinson he should have started the last 4/5 games but he hasn’t

If sharp starts I’m going home and watching emmerdale cause the sheep on emmerdale farm know how to play Centre forward better than he does

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

Looking forward to sharp starting playing well for 15 minutes and then shutting up shop for a 1-0 win

💩 🎩🎩

Fotheringham
Anal Egan Robinson
Bogle Norwood Doyle Lowe
Ndiaye
Sharp Jebbison

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

If we did ever go for a back 4 it actually isn't a terrible lineup.

Ur getting better, I'll give you that 👍

I’m sure as always this is a wind up but ‘Oli no tackles’ is another woefully inaccurate remark.
14th in the championship out of all players. (The most of any blades player)

4729937C-1102-437F-A334-0BA6F8B13FED.png

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

Not happnin buddy

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

"Hypnotize the Hull Tigers......"

What?

You couldn't even put the fuckin effort in to say "Tame the Tigers", which was the obvious tap-in

Call yourself a Blades fan............(another easy tap-in, for everyone else)

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

🥱

Loool. Is this for real? We change to a new system whilst 11 points clear of 3rd with our current system.

He wants to go back and re-introduce the Alf Ramsey 4-2-4 concept of the easrly sixties.

Did UEFA have a licensing system in those days?

The tinker forgot to mention Dyche. Perhaps this is further evidence of his mental regression?

Remember last time we played 4 at the back? We played terrible for the first part of last season because we don't have the players for the system.

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

Just remind me how old Billy is, I keep forgetting...

My team would be …..

—BOGLE—-ANEL—-EGAN—-LOWE

———-JEBBINGSONS———

I'd love us to be able to play that lineup. If we can practice to play that formation, we could really rip teams apart.

Unfortunately you need to drop McAtee or Doyle for Robinson and Jebbo for Sharp. That's how we'll lineup

I'd love us to be able to play that lineup. If we can practice to play that formation, we could really rip teams apart.

Unfortunately you need to drop McAtee or Doyle for Robinson and Jebbo for Sharp. That's how we'll lineup

No you are correct

I know i joke but him and Gareth southagte have never played for the same club or played against each other and thats a Fallowfield Fact

This from a Hull fan at work:

“im going the draw or to nick it late Rosenior has changed the style and it beginning to all click. loads of possesion football, from the back, it tires teams out, only thing with it is sometimes its a danger if teams press high up on us. estupinan a danger up front you need to mark out the game. Also Seri in midfield pulls all the strings for us, quality player so mark him out the game it stops us”

This from a Hull fan at work:

“im going the draw or to nick it late Rosenior has changed the style and it beginning to all click. loads of possesion football, from the back, it tires teams out, only thing with it is sometimes its a danger if teams press high up on us. estupinan a danger up front you need to mark out the game. Also Seri in midfield pulls all the strings for us, quality player so mark him out the game it stops us”

Bring that right on. Plays straight into our hands.

Back
Top Bottom