Fallowfields team to Discombobulate Queens Park rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Happy new year to all , everyone apart from South Sea Blade

Hopefully 2023 will the year of the blade

Hopefully Gareth Heckioloa has made it his New Years resolution to complete his UEFA Coaching badges and make substitutions before the 80th minute

My team for the first game of 2023 would be

——Flappy Wes———

—-Bogle—-Anel Ahmedhedgehogic-EGAN-Clark- Lowee

—-Doyle—-Oli No tackles—-

—-Jason Macateer—-Berge 🍔—-

——-Ndiaye——-

In my mind we have to weaknesses/problems at the moment
one of our best player is playing out of position (berge) and hecky won’t drop our worst player at the moment

I’d also say Doyle is a top class midfielder and should be starting every game

Drop sharp for Doyle play ndiaye up front berge in behind and Doyle next to Norwood

It won’t happen because Paul hasn’t got a scooby tactically IMO

One of ur more sensible lineups. I would go for the same except possibly Baldock to start since we're away.

Sharp hasn't really offered much in last couple games and probably would be better off the bench for this one.

Ndiaye is perfectly fine leading the line as a striker.

Happy new year to all , everyone apart from South Sea Blade

Hopefully 2023 will the year of the blade

Hopefully Gareth Heckioloa has made it his New Years resolution to complete his UEFA Coaching badges and make substitutions before the 80th minute

My team for the first game of 2023 would be

——Flappy Wes———

—-Bogle—-Anel Ahmedhedgehogic-EGAN-Clark- Lowee

—-Doyle—-Oli No tackles—-

—-Jason Macateer—-Berge 🍔—-

——-Ndiaye——-

In my mind we have to weaknesses/problems at the moment
one of our best player is playing out of position (berge) and hecky won’t drop our worst player at the moment

I’d also say Doyle is a top class midfielder and should be starting every game

Drop sharp for Doyle play ndiaye up front berge in behind and Doyle next to Norwood

It won’t happen because Paul hasn’t got a scooby tactically IMO
That's quite possibly our best team.

Only exception is replacing McAtee with McBurnie. Otherwise, given the circumstances that's an excellent line up. Perhaps you could toss a coin right now on Bogle/Baldock given the match circumstances and opposition.

I think there will be some rotation, hopefully also within games, of the wing-backs. No need to have them get injured. It's a good use of two of the 5 subs with the workload they have.

One of ur more sensible lineups. I would go for the same except possibly Baldock to start since we're away.

Sharp hasn't really offered much in last couple games and probably would be better off the bench for this one.

Ndiaye is perfectly fine leading the line as a striker.

Bogle is our best right back but he’s got legs made of weetabix

Just needs to stay fit but some players just don’t ever

Has everyone forgotten about Ollie upfront? He's been left out by Hecky to get him back to full fitness and says he's now available. Got to start for me .

First of all the entire formation/tactics whatever you want to say how this team/club plays was built by CW/AK and Hecky has simply copy and pasted the said framework

Also this squad is where we should be romping away with the league as we are as we have the best squad by a mile

We are 2nd despite having hecky as manager not because

Now that probably sounds harsh but we don’t play great football and when we do it’s for periods not full 90 minutes

I like hecky and my opinion of him gets better each week we are top but if you think he is a premier league manager or even a top championship manager you are deluding yourself
Here's another pearl of wisdom for you Fallowfield 'Always engage brain before posting'

Yet more tripe from the king of contradiction.
First of all the entire formation/tactics whatever you want to say how this team/club plays was built by CW/AK and Hecky has simply copy and pasted the said framework

This entire formation/tactics that was played by CW/AK got us where exactly???? The answer is : relegated!
CW/AK then walked away/got sacked/left by mutual consent (I guess we'll never know which one)
In came Slav who had the same squad more or less and tried different tactics which got us to the heady heights of midtable medicoraty. Thus Slav got the sack!
Enter Hecky. Who with the same players more or less got us into the play offs. And now with a few tweeks of loan players and shrewd buying we are in second spot with a huge gap between us and second.
The squad that CW/AK could nt get a tune out of with their tactics, and that Slav couldnt get a tune out of with his tactics, strangely Hecky CAN get a tune out of by, according to you, copying and pasting CW/AKs tactics.
Which says to me Hecky is a better man manager than all 3 of his predecessors.

We are 2nd despite having hecky as manager not because
Who picks the team? Hecky.
Who sets the formation? Hecky
Who sets the style of play? Hecky
Who gives the team talk?Hecky
Who organises training? Hecky
Whose won 30 out of 52? Hecky
Whose drawn 12 out of 52? Hecky

Now that probably sounds harsh but we don’t play great football and when we do it’s for periods not full 90 minutes

Please refer us,Oh UAFA class A coaching badge holder, to any team in any league that consistantly plays great fooball for the FULL 90 Minutes.
And if we dont play great football why are we where we are in the league?
It may have escaped your attention , but the top 4 teams in the Premiership have ALL lost matches this season. So even they play great football they obviously dont play it for 90 minutes too.
You only have to look at Chelsea. A squad of players who are all supposed to be streets ahead of our own squad players in quality. So tell us how it is they are only in 8th spot despite their abilities. Why arent they in a higher position despite their manager not because of him?

I like hecky and my opinion of him gets better each week we are top but if you think he is a premier league manager or even a top championship manager you are deluding yourself

For someone who 'Likes Hecky, and your opinion of him gets better each week ' how come you constantly bang on about getting him the sack?????
If he's not a top championship manager how has he got such an impressive record and why are we in second spot with such a large gap to third???

I think theres only one deluded person here. And its not me!

Lately I've been torn between putting you on ignore or keeping the entertainment value going.

The worrying thing is you are probably old enough to vote or even procreate. Or maybe you are not.

Back
Top Bottom