Fallowfields team to Discombobulate Queens Park rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Happy new year to all , everyone apart from South Sea Blade

Hopefully 2023 will the year of the blade

Hopefully Gareth Heckioloa has made it his New Years resolution to complete his UEFA Coaching badges and make substitutions before the 80th minute

My team for the first game of 2023 would be

——Flappy Wes———

—-Bogle—-Anel Ahmedhedgehogic-EGAN-Clark- Lowee

—-Doyle—-Oli No tackles—-

—-Jason Macateer—-Berge 🍔—-

——-Ndiaye——-

In my mind we have to weaknesses/problems at the moment
one of our best player is playing out of position (berge) and hecky won’t drop our worst player at the moment

I’d also say Doyle is a top class midfielder and should be starting every game

Drop sharp for Doyle play ndiaye up front berge in behind and Doyle next to Norwood

It won’t happen because Paul hasn’t got a scooby tactically IMO

Just think how well we would be doing if hecky did have any tactical skills.

Cock.

Nobody's perfect in any job and a football team manager is there to be shot at and Hecky does puzzle me at times but come on Fallowfield look at his record this last twelve months,like Southgate their records are brilliant,where would we be without him in charge at the Lane.

Happy new year to all , everyone apart from South Sea Blade

Hopefully 2023 will the year of the blade

Hopefully Gareth Heckioloa has made it his New Years resolution to complete his UEFA Coaching badges and make substitutions before the 80th minute

My team for the first game of 2023 would be

——Flappy Wes———

—-Bogle—-Anel Ahmedhedgehogic-EGAN-Clark- Lowee

—-Doyle—-Oli No tackles—-

—-Jason Macateer—-Berge 🍔—-

——-Ndiaye——-

In my mind we have to weaknesses/problems at the moment
one of our best player is playing out of position (berge) and hecky won’t drop our worst player at the moment

I’d also say Doyle is a top class midfielder and should be starting every game

Drop sharp for Doyle play ndiaye up front berge in behind and Doyle next to Norwood

It won’t happen because Paul hasn’t got a scooby tactically IMO
I fail to see how someone who, according to Fallowfield, 'hasnt got a clue tactically', can have got us to second in the league with, as I type this, a 9 point gap to 3rd, as well as a plus 21 goal difference.

If only we knew someone with a UAFA A class coaching badge to tell us and give us the benifit of his wisdom.

The record of a clueless manager ?

Paul Heckingbottom's league record as permanent manager of Sheffield United.

Played 52
Won 30
Drawn 12
Lost 10
Points 102
Points Per Match 1.96
Goals scored 83
Goals conceded 41

Though you will argue that the squad have achieved this, not the manager.

Then I will ask why the same squad achieved so little under Slav.

Then you will answer.....

Think we all know Sharp will start. I'd have him on the bench and chuck him on at 75/80 min mark when he will be as quick as any of their defenders.
Ndiaye and McB had started working well and can imagine Ndiaye and Jebbo working well together. Simillar age and academy experiences. If Sharp starts I hope he makes QPR's defence suffer rather than huffing and puffing before fouling the opponent or falling over. He still has things to offer, but starting every game isn't one of them IMHO.

I fail to see how someone who, according to Fallowfield, 'hasnt got a clue tactically', can have got us to second in the league with, as I type this, a 9 point gap to 3rd, as well as a plus 21 goal difference.

If only we knew someone with a UAFA A class coaching badge to tell us and give us the benifit of his wisdom.

First of all the entire formation/tactics whatever you want to say how this team/club plays was built by CW/AK and Hecky has simply copy and pasted the said framework

Also this squad is where we should be romping away with the league as we are as we have the best squad by a mile

We are 2nd despite having hecky as manager not because

Now that probably sounds harsh but we don’t play great football and when we do it’s for periods not full 90 minutes

I like hecky and my opinion of him gets better each week we are top but if you think he is a premier league manager or even a top championship manager you are deluding yourself

First of all the entire formation/tactics whatever you want to say how this team/club plays was built by CW/AK and Hecky has simply copy and pasted the said framework

Also this squad is where we should be romping away with the league as we are as we have the best squad by a mile

We are 2nd despite having hecky as manager not because

Now that probably sounds harsh but we don’t play great football and when we do it’s for periods not full 90 minutes

I like hecky and my opinion of him gets better each week we are top but if you think he is a premier league manager or even a top championship manager you are deluding yourself
It’s controversial to agree with fallowfield on here so a lot don’t want to hear it but unfortunately this is true

We played the false 9 at QPR last season and pulled them apart. They are one of the few teams that might match or take more possession than us. We can be really devasting when a team gives us any space in the final third.

Ndiaye is wasted up front, without Ndiaye to provide the assists, and win the ball back in midfield.
Stupid idea.

I hope Bogle is on the bench at least. He could come on second half and help blades to a big win with his attacking play. Of course, Bogle and Lowe would have to do it all without our best provider from attacking midfield.

The team you have suggested is a lot like you - one dimensional.

Ndiaye is wasted up front, without Ndiaye to provide the assists, and win the ball back in midfield.
Stupid idea.

I hope Bogle is on the bench at least. He could come on second half and help blades to a big win with his attacking play. Of course, Bogle and Lowe would have to do it all without our best provider from attacking midfield.

The team you have suggested is a lot like you - one dimensional.

Ndiaye wins the ball back up front he leads the press

Sharp couldn’t press a group of pigeons out of a field 🤷‍♂️

That’s our best team you plonker and bar 1 or 2 players most would agree

Back
Top Bottom