Fallowfields team to chop down the forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your taking that sample from when sharp was playing and mcburnie was getting sub appearances

If you compare mcburnie from the seasons before in the champ he has had a better record than sharp

Mcburnie was also joint top scorer in the bet united team ever (debatable)
Strange u say that because u did exactly same comparing their stats in prem even though sharp hardly started
Pot kettle black me thinks

Strange u say that because u did exactly same comparing their stats in prem even though sharp hardly started
Pot kettle black me thinks

Sharp didn't start in the premier league because he wasn't good enough that's what CW thought anyway

Mcburnie has barely started in the past year because he has been injured , had Covid or regaining fitness

When Mcburnie started in the prem (when fit) he looked a decent premier league striker

Sharp didn't start in the premier league because he wasn't good enough that's what CW thought anyway

Mcburnie has barely started in the past year because he has been injured , had Covid or regaining fitness

When Mcburnie started in the prem (when fit) he looked a decent premier league striker
Fallowfield =Living in the past.
Meanwhile in the present Oli can’t kick a football unless you count his shins…..bless his little rolled down socks

Wes
Baldock Egan JLT
Seriki RND
Norwood
Berge Fleck
MGW
Sharp

Subs Davies, Davies, Gordon, Ndiaye, Jebbo (have we got anyone else still fit?)
Could maybe see MGW as RWB and Ndiaye behind Sharp

I'll stick up for McBurnie here and say he is far from useless. And get him a couple of goals and we have one of the best strikers in the league like he has been before.

Sharp however is also one of the best strikers in the league and is a natural goalscorer. I would play both or if just the one it would be Sharp at present.

What is it that McBurnie offers?

Or, more to the point, what is it that McBurnie has offered to this club that has impressed you? He's been here 2.5 years now so there should be an ample body of evidence for you to refer to.

Also, on what basis do you rate McBurnie as "one of the best strikers in the league."
There's a reason he hasn't got this "couple of goals" that you refer to as potentially being his launchpad and that's because he never gets into goalscoring positions. He is one of the least threatening strikers in the league and statistics (and the eye test) back this up.

What is it that McBurnie offers?

Or, more to the point, what is it that McBurnie has offered to this club that has impressed you? He's been here 2.5 years now so there should be an ample body of evidence for you to refer to.

Also, on what basis do you rate McBurnie as "one of the best strikers in the league."
There's a reason he hasn't got this "couple of goals" that you refer to as potentially being his launchpad and that's because he never gets into goalscoring positions. He is one of the least threatening strikers in the league and statistics (and the eye test) back this up.

Seriously, just watch McBurnie and then watch the opposition strikers and watch Billy Sharp. And then decide who looks the worst out of all 3/4 of them.
Do that every week and I'd be surprised if it isn't consistently McBurnie.

Should the OP not be to - Fell The Forest ?

Same old turgid shit as usual though.

Fallowing is essential to biodiversity,[1] which ensures the presence of predators which can control pests. o_O

I see the trajectory. McBurnie for right wing back.....

Dare I say if I selected that team that Hecky picked @ Millwal I would have got pelters and told to see a doctor

Its almost like Hecky just forgets everything that has happened , Sharp and mcburnie up front hasn't worked and never has

Berge/MGW in behind is the best we have played in months and he drops them both

Playing Gordon against one of the most shithouse teams in the league on his debut , it all doesn't make much sense

------- In Goal championship WES -------

Berge----Davies------Egan-----JLT----RND

--------Norwood---------Fleck-------

---------Ndiaye-----------MGW------

-----------------Oli Mac 9 --------------

I would assume Baldock is injured so we have zero right backs so i would play berge there he has all the attributes to play anywhere on the pitch and RWB plays as a Midfielder for large parts of the game and will get on the ball more than any other position and he is the best player on the ball we have so I would play him there if needed

Mcburnie starts up front because he is better than sharp , all these people slagging him off vs Milwall he did a lot more than Sharp did against them and I haven't seen any criticism off him at all.

Yes he hasn't scored recently but maybe if we stopped playing him as a shithouse Jon parkin type player then we may see a better mcburnie instead we keep pumping the ball up to him
That's it, I'm muting you.

Fallowfield falls foul of forum fellows..

Dare I say if I selected that team that Hecky picked @ Millwal I would have got pelters and told to see a doctor

Its almost like Hecky just forgets everything that has happened , Sharp and mcburnie up front hasn't worked and never has

Berge/MGW in behind is the best we have played in months and he drops them both

Playing Gordon against one of the most shithouse teams in the league on his debut , it all doesn't make much sense

------- In Goal championship WES -------

Berge----Davies------Egan-----JLT----RND

--------Norwood---------Fleck-------

---------Ndiaye-----------MGW------

-----------------Oli Mac 9 --------------

I would assume Baldock is injured so we have zero right backs so i would play berge there he has all the attributes to play anywhere on the pitch and RWB plays as a Midfielder for large parts of the game and will get on the ball more than any other position and he is the best player on the ball we have so I would play him there if needed

Mcburnie starts up front because he is better than sharp , all these people slagging him off vs Milwall he did a lot more than Sharp did against them and I haven't seen any criticism off him at all.

Yes he hasn't scored recently but maybe if we stopped playing him as a shithouse Jon parkin type player then we may see a better mcburnie instead we keep pumping the ball up to him

We literally never "pump the ball up to McBurnie." We haven't been a long ball team all season. Just pure nonsense.
McBurnie never plays as a centre forward, he always tries to be the link man and doesn't impress at it.

If you played him in the system you're proposing, with MGW and Ndiaye, there'd be nobody in the box.

Billy who ????? 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :D :D

From open play though, so probably doesn't count.

FallowfieldBlade you fucking stupid dick head!

Stick McBurnie up your fucking arse!

Recognise a legend when you see one.

FallowfieldBlade you fucking stupid dick head!

Stick McBurnie up your fucking arse!

Recognise a legend when you see one.

If you've got a problem meet me outside H block on the south stand before the next game you plonkaaa

That's if you know which direction is south

Back
Top Bottom