Fallowfields team to chop down the forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Dare I say if I selected that team that Hecky picked @ Millwal I would have got pelters and told to see a doctor

Its almost like Hecky just forgets everything that has happened , Sharp and mcburnie up front hasn't worked and never has

Berge/MGW in behind is the best we have played in months and he drops them both

Playing Gordon against one of the most shithouse teams in the league on his debut , it all doesn't make much sense

------- In Goal championship WES -------

Berge----Davies------Egan-----JLT----RND

--------Norwood---------Fleck-------

---------Ndiaye-----------MGW------

-----------------Oli Mac 9 --------------

I would assume Baldock is injured so we have zero right backs so i would play berge there he has all the attributes to play anywhere on the pitch and RWB plays as a Midfielder for large parts of the game and will get on the ball more than any other position and he is the best player on the ball we have so I would play him there if needed

Mcburnie starts up front because he is better than sharp , all these people slagging him off vs Milwall he did a lot more than Sharp did against them and I haven't seen any criticism off him at all.

Yes he hasn't scored recently but maybe if we stopped playing him as a shithouse Jon parkin type player then we may see a better mcburnie instead we keep pumping the ball up to him

• Banned
....therefore I would not do this again, and instead choose to twat one of them in at full back.

If we dont have any other RWB's the yes i would playing berge there and ndiaye in behind is better than playing a youth player at RWB for the biggest game of the season

Dare I say if I selected that team that Hecky picked @ Millwal I would have got pelters and told to see a doctor

Its almost like Hecky just forgets everything that has happened , Sharp and mcburnie up front hasn't worked and never has

Playing Gordon against one of the most shithouse teams in the league on his debut , it all doesn't make much sense

I would assume Baldock is injured so we have zero right backs so i would play berge there he has all the attributes to play anywhere on the pitch and RWB plays as a Midfielder for large parts of the game and will get on the ball more than any other position and he is the best player on the ball we have so I would play him there if needed

Mcburnie starts up front because he is better than sharp , all these people slagging him off vs Milwall he did a lot more than Sharp did against them and I haven't seen any criticism off him at all.

Yes he hasn't scored recently but maybe if we stopped playing him as a shithouse Jon parkin type player then we may see a better mcburnie instead we keep pumping the ball up to him
Should be Oli Mac 7 (7 being the number of league goals he has managed in 80 appearances for us)

In a perfect world McBurnie would be getting a run of games and scoring, but "better than Sharp"?

Sharp 2265 league minutes 12 goals 7 assists
McBurnie 740 league minutes 0 goals 1 assist

Even if you pretended they had the same amount of minutes, McBurnie would come out with worse stats.

McSharp is a bad pairing, hopefully they don't start together against trees.

In a perfect world McBurnie would be getting a run of games and scoring, but "better than Sharp"?

Sharp 2265 league minutes 12 goals 7 assists
McBurnie 740 league minutes 0 goals 1 assist

Even if you pretended they had the same amount of minutes, McBurnie would come out with worse stats.

McSharp is a bad pairing, hopefully they don't start together against trees.

Your taking that sample from when sharp was playing and mcburnie was getting sub appearances

If you compare mcburnie from the seasons before in the champ he has had a better record than sharp

Mcburnie was also joint top scorer in the bet united team ever (debatable)

I like Berge but playing him RWB would be a car crash.
One of his weaknesses in my opinion is his defensive traits and tracking players sometimes. Something a RWB needs to do.
N'Diaye could maybe work there quite well, MGW certainly could too.

But I think Hecky would go for experience, might even see a left sided player at RWB if Baldock is injured.

Would expect Sharp to start too.

Your taking that sample from when sharp was playing and mcburnie was getting sub appearances

If you compare mcburnie from the seasons before in the champ he has had a better record than sharp

Mcburnie was also joint top scorer in the bet united team ever (debatable)

We're really reaching the bottom of the barrel in our quest for McBurnie.

You're going back a long way to collate data to support McBurnie being better than Sharp. He's been useless for a long, long time now. Use your eyes. Ignore stats from a time gone by.

You're going back a long way to collate data to support McBurnie being better than Sharp. He's been useless for a long, long time now. Use your eyes. Ignore stats from a time gone by.

He has been injured or not played for a long time

I'm not saying he is the second coming of ronaldo hes a good player at this level who hasn't had a run of game in a long time

I'll stick up for McBurnie here and say he is far from useless. And get him a couple of goals and we have one of the best strikers in the league like he has been before.

Sharp however is also one of the best strikers in the league and is a natural goalscorer. I would play both or if just the one it would be Sharp at present.

I'm going to the UN and getting you charged with crimes against football 🙈🙈🙈

This is now too boring and monotonous for you to be a piggy or a wind up merchant, unless you have mental issues. I therefore attribute your posts to you knowing fck all about football. BTW McBurnie will never be a better striker than Sharp. Even at 36 Sharp is a better all round striker and puts more work in. You're deluded😴😴😴😴

Why bother eh, why? There is so much wrong there I would burn my keyboard out addressing every issue, so why not just stick to supporting the Bades & leave the team selection to Hecky.

Why bother eh, why? There is so much wrong there I would burn my keyboard out addressing every issue, so why not just stick to supporting the Bades & leave the team selection to Hecky.

Go on then ......

This is now too boring and monotonous for you to be a piggy or a wind up merchant, unless you have mental issues. I therefore attribute your posts to you knowing fck all about football. BTW McBurnie will never be a better striker than Sharp. Even at 36 Sharp is a better all round striker and puts more work in. You're deluded😴😴😴😴
I totally agree, mate, I don't think he is a piggy or wind up merchant, I think he's.....McBurnie. It's the only thing that makes sense!!

It is insanity to play McBurnie - full stop, his performances this season have been hopeless, nothing personal but my earlier "Does he do what it says on the tin" post highlighted the variety of skills/attributes a striker has, - he has none of them - its time to call time on McBurnie. So, Sharp plays with MGW and Berge , if not Sharp then why can't we try Jebbison , - Hecky is clever enough to work out a formation from available people that does not include McBurnie. I hope I am wrong but persisting with McBurnie will damage our play offs chance - for heavens sake can we stop bringing him into the equation !!

You spelt Baldock wrong

IMO back to 5-3-1-1, we'll need to keep the ball and dominate the midfield. Hourihane has a contract to earn now so give him a start over Jimmy/John. If things don't go our way, please please let's play Jebbison for the last 15, it's just written for him to do the deeds in a friday evening home game vs Forest! Could be a real classic this one

Wes
Baldock Davies Egan JLT RND
Berge Norwood Hourihane
MGW
Sharp
Subs: A.Davies, Ndiaye, Jebbison, Kyron, Fleck, McB, Siriki​

OMG!!

Then I've just seen this - what "contribution" is he talking about ?

When you've been that shit for that long that you get your own patronising news article on the official website it's time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom