Fallowfields forward search

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because you have reported it.

Let F&L take it from there. It's their train set, not yours.

pommpey

Its there train set ?

Should i Bow down to the almighty forum overlords

The Stuttgart striker stands out as our best option

Diallo or Dia would both be good shouts. Both Senegalese too

Ross Stewart is an interesting one. Would possibly have scored 25+ with that perfect supply line he'd have had at Sunderland. But a long term achilles injury is a very good reason to avoid. He may not suffer as much as a different sort of player would though

Osula and Jebbison should be kept at the club. Next season should coincide with a serious breakthrough in their physical development, particularly Jebbo. Osula might even be there already

Brewster is the one who should go on loan

McBurnie it goes without saying should be kept

Oh here we go again.

On to the thread I saw we were looking at Chukwuemeka from Chelsea as a loan.
Midfielder so definitely looking at strengthening midfield.
We really do need a striker. If we can find a 15/20 goal a season player that will more than anything give us a chance of staying up.

I’m no scout so can’t recommend a striker

The Stuttgart striker stands out as our best option

Diallo or Dia would both be good shouts. Both Senegalese too

Ross Stewart is an interesting one. Would possibly have scored 25+ with that perfect supply line he'd have had at Sunderland. But a long term achilles injury is a very good reason to avoid. He may not suffer as much as a different sort of player would though

Osula and Jebbison should be kept at the club. Next season should coincide with a serious breakthrough in their physical development, particularly Jebbo. Osula might even be there already

Brewster is the one who should go on loan

McBurnie it goes without saying should be kept
Which Stuttgart striker? I don’t think anyone mentioned Stuttgart did they?

Might be a fucking good idea.

Its them who do the banning, see?

And while you're at it, I'd try to stay on the right side of them or your next ban might be permanent.

pommpey
You ve tried your best with him.
Just leave him to his own devices.
Sooner or later it will all come home to roost.

Which Stuttgart striker? I don’t think anyone mentioned Stuttgart did they?
Guirassy. Same bracket as the Senegal duo. Could also build up a good partnership with Ndiaye, both being French speakers. The all round game, the goal ratio and the likely fee make him the best punt, IMO. Only doubt is niggling injuries

Oh here we go again.

On to the thread I saw we were looking at Chukwuemeka from Chelsea as a loan.
Midfielder so definitely looking at strengthening midfield.
We really do need a striker. If we can find a 15/20 goal a season player that will more than anything give us a chance of staying up.

I’m no scout so can’t recommend a striker
I think 15-20 PL goal strikers might be out of our reach. If we can find 10 goals a piece from a couple of strikers we've probably done well. We'll also need goals from midfield and defenders to weigh in (hopefully Anel continues to score a few). Whilst midfield is an area of critical importance, so is upfront. If we don't score enough goals we don't stay up, obviously. The current incumbents aren't going to score enough goals imo. Think we need two starting (capable of) forwards, minimum.

And then a load of midfielders 😆

If you can get someone who gets you 8-10 goals and offers plenty in other ways then you've done well

Many such players may not necessarily be prolific in weaker leagues, but are of a type and ability level that should bring out 8+ goals in any league. It's quite an interesting category of player, and there are enough out there for us. McBurnie isn't far away to be fair

Might be a fucking good idea.

Its them who do the banning, see?

And while you're at it, I'd try to stay on the right side of them or your next ban might be permanent.

pommpey

Ahh right so if you dont suck up to the people who run the forum you get banned :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahh right so if you dont suck up to the people who run the forum you get banned :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You do understand the concept of 'being respectful' don't you? F&L run this site for our benefit - mine and yours too - and I doubt many chip in and help them with the cost or overheads or even administration. They have a broad margin of allowance regarding conduct and a reporting system which you and I have both used and fallen foul of. It's their train set, as I say.

If you want unregulated paperboys and shitslinging, maybe Bladesmad is more your resonance. Meanwhile, behave yourself, control your adolescent urges, play nice and maybe people might not call you names or sling shit you lack the potatoes to deal with.

Call it 'sucking up' if you want. Either way, just do it. You might well see in the transfer window and start of the new season not sat locked out and roeering into your pillow.

pommpey

Agree with the shouts for Piroe but considering Oli Mc cost close to £20m I can't see Piroe costing less

You do understand the concept of 'being respectful' don't you? F&L run this site for our benefit - mine and yours too - and I doubt many chip in and help them with the cost or overheads or even administration. They have a broad margin of allowance regarding conduct and a reporting system which you and I have both used and fallen foul of. It's their train set, as I say.

If you want unregulated paperboys and shitslinging, maybe Bladesmad is more your resonance. Meanwhile, behave yourself, control your adolescent urges, play nice and maybe people might not call you names or sling shit you lack the potatoes to deal with.

Call it 'sucking up' if you want. Either way, just do it. You might well see in the transfer window and start of the new season not sat locked out and roeering into your pillow.

pommpey

Portsmouth I genuinely couldn’t careless I’m not sure why you have decided to take up the role of S24SU forum moderator I can say and do what I want on here until if at some point I overstep the mark ( which I haven’t unlike plenty of others who have and gone unpunished )

You may tell someone how to peel the spuds in the kitchen on the HMS Portsmouth but around here you don’t have any authority

The owners of the forum wouldn’t be owners of a forum if it wasn’t for said members so it works both ways you see

This isn’t North Korea 🇰🇵 it may be in your eyes and you may think you are Kim john Pompy but you don’t have the authority to tell someone like me what to do

Portsmouth I genuinely couldn’t careless

Yeah, you could. Since your avoidable shitcanning and (becoming) unwelcome return you've been mumping on at every fucker who'll listen and tripping over your bottom lip when instant bans haven't kicked in for pepole who've called you names. That 'couldn't care less'.

I’m not sure why you have decided to take up the role of S24SU forum moderator

I haven't. Do keep up. The moderators are small in number yet easily identifiable.

I can say and do what I want on here

No. No you can't. You were banned last time you pressed that button, remember?

until if at some point I overstep the mark

It's coming, mind.

( which I haven’t unlike plenty of others who have and gone unpunished )

You 'couldn't care less'. Could you? Are you a moderator?

You may tell someone how to peel the spuds in the kitchen on the HMS Portsmouth but around here you don’t have any authority

Great comeback bro.

The owners of the forum wouldn’t be owners of a forum if it wasn’t for said members so it works both ways you see

What do you mean by this? It sounds vaguely threatening to me. For your information (and seemingly limited understanding) this forum has existed for some time before you rocked up with your idiotic missives and frankly pathetic, subnormal contributions. Many 'said members' have laid into you because of that.

This isn’t North Korea 🇰🇵 it may be in your eyes and you may think you are Kim john Pompy but you don’t have the authority to tell someone like me what to do

No, but what I can do is comment on your conduct on here in the same manner you feel you have certain rights and freedoms and give you the benefit of my vast experience on boards like this. Take it from me, Cleatus. The ice under your feet is fucking thin and the weight of your stupidity bears down on it. I'd hate to see you banned again ... or permanently even ... but you aint helping yourself. When you were flushed last time there wasn't much of an encouraging reaction against it and general consensus was you walked onto the dogshit and trod it into your own carpet. Now don't get into your bed with those same shoes on will you, whatever you do? It would break my fucking heart.

pommpey

What do you mean by this? It sounds vaguely threatening to me. For your information (and seemingly limited understanding) this forum has existed for some time before you rocked up with your idiotic missives and frankly pathetic, subnormal contributions. Many 'said members' have laid into you because of that.

It means if there is no one on the forum there is no forum

Portsmouth the spud peeler once again trying to misconstrue words to get me banned because he doesn’t like what someone else is posting

The ice under your feet is fucking thin and the weight of your stupidity bears down on it. I'd hate to see you banned again ... or permanently even ... but you aint helping yourself.

What planet are you on , in the same post you have spent 5 paragraphs calling me various insults

But yet I’m the one who is on thin ice

I genuinely couldn’t care less what you post I just find it funny how you act like the moral ground of the forum when you are worse than most around here

It means if there is no one on the forum there is no forum

But this is where you fuck up, and fuck up badly. If you were to go, or I, this place would just carry the fuck on as if nowt had happened. Put your hand in a bucket of water. Now take it out. See that hole you've left? Yeah, that's how much you'd be missed. And the majority of posters on here don't post the contents of their fucked up melon as predicted match lineups and start swinging at the site owners when they get banned for offering people out. So get this ... there will always be people on this forum. Likely one less if you carry on your trajectory.

Portsmouth the spud peeler once again trying to misconstrue words to get me banned because he doesn’t like what someone else is posting

Not at all. Try to take some responsibility for the shit you post on here, why don't you? Oh, and by the way, your 'spud peeler' stuff is damned funny. See everyone laughing?

What planet are you on , in the same post you have spent 5 paragraphs calling me various insults

Report me then.

But yet I’m the one who is on thin ice

Yep. Thing is, for some fucked up reason, I'm trying to help you. But you're that fucking boneheaded you can't see it.

I genuinely couldn’t care less what you post I just find it funny how you act like the moral ground of the forum when you are worse than most around here

Okay. We'll see.

pommpey

But this is where you fuck up, and fuck up badly. If you were to go, or I, this place would just carry the fuck on as if nowt had happened. Put your hand in a bucket of water. Now take it out. See that hole you've left? Yeah, that's how much you'd be missed. And the majority of posters on here don't post the contents of their fucked up melon as predicted match lineups and start swinging at the site owners when they get banned for offering people out. So get this ... there will always be people on this forum. Likely one less if you carry on your trajectory.

Not at all. Try to take some responsibility for the shit you post on here, why don't you? Oh, and by the way, your 'spud peeler' stuff is damned funny. See everyone laughing?

Report me then.

Yep. Thing is, for some fucked up reason, I'm trying to help you. But you're that fucking boneheaded you can't see it.

Okay. We'll see.

pommpey

Grow up ya big snowflake it’s not that deep it’s an internet forum I’ll say what I want and so will you

Have you heard yourself you sound like your in a cult

Grow up ya big snowflake it’s not that deep it’s an internet forum I’ll say what I want and so will you

Yeah. It's an internet forum you suddenly found yourself excluded from just when you thought you couldn't be touched and fuck me, are you just a leeettle beet fucking cross about that, eh? How would it sit if you were booted out for good? I mean, you tried Pigchat for size such was the agony didn't you?

* ball rolls across open goal *

pommpey

Gotta admit I agree with you about Billy. Gotta start each Prem game, that is what. The wily grey head of a wise octogenarian football player with a zimmer.
Great times lie ahead.

Agree with the shouts for Piroe but considering Oli Mc cost close to £20m I can't see Piroe costing less
His manager was resigned to him going last season but they sold someone else apparently.
I've seen an interview where he thinks he'll leave this preseason instead, add to that he's in his last year and I think £10m rising to £13m would tempt them.

I wouldn't sign Ampadu or Stewart and they'd be low down any recruitment list for me. All about opinions of course.

Ampadu did not convinvce last time and lacked a football brain or the discipline needed. Not sure he is great in any one area either positionally or attributes. A very meh type of player and not worth large wages he could commend.

Rather go for the lad Chowdhury from Leciester personally.

As for Stewart, decent Champ player but reminds me a bit of Andy Gray we had here. Tall, gangly, scores goals but not sure he is storng enough or physical enough to hold the ball up top level - what we need. He is very injury prone too. He is mobile granted but just feel we will need to keep the ball at the top of the pitch. Gykores would be ideal but we probably could not afford. Most UK strikers come at a premium.

I'd rather get someone from abroad - for all the frustrations Mousset caused us - he did very well for 3 or 4 months in the Prem and helped us to a 9th place finish. From Oct to Jan him and Didzy were excellent together. IF we got another Mousset for a similiar price who could do a similiar thing - that would do us to compete with McBurnie, Ndiaye and one of Jebbison/OSula (we prob need another as expect one of these and Brewster to go out on loan).

I took much encouragement from your OP. Since then, you have reverted to type, which is very disappointing. If you want a ban, Carry On My Wayward Son*.

*He's not my son, in case anyone was wondering.

I took much encouragement from your OP. Since then, you have reverted to type, which is very disappointing. If you want a ban, Carry On My Wayward Son*.

You sure?Why mention it to distance theesen..?.. I mean... 🤣😂

Once again , can you explain what is wrong with what I have said your talking jibberish

Back
Top Bottom