Evan Ferguson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Big strong lad with quick feet
Looks a talent
Must mean mcburnie is going to prison and ndiaye has contracted ebola

Yeah I don’t see why we’d develop Brighton’s young striker when we should be developing our own.
Depends if Osula would get more minutes here or at Derby if he’d play more at Derby then we’d be developing him by leaving him there. Recalling Jebbison has done little for his development.

Depends if Osula would get more minutes here or at Derby if he’d play more at Derby then we’d be developing him by leaving him there. Recalling Jebbison has done little for his development.
Brewster.

Yeah I don’t see why we’d develop Brighton’s young striker when we should be developing our own.

I'd agree normally but he may be cover for McBurniewho has 2 injuries to come back from. Osula plays a different game to McBurnie. This wd seem like a decent move

We are developing our own, that’s why he’s at Derby……as part of his development.
Osula is older and has more experience (albeit not much more) so has more of a case to be playing for us in the championship than Ferguson does plus he knows the team already.

Osula is older and has more experience (albeit not much more) so has more of a case to be playing for us in the championship than Ferguson does plus he knows the team already.
Oops, I mean know one knew he was gonna score 2 in 2

Yeah, not sure Brighton is going to be our most successful port of call. Like doing mistreating a lass and then expecting her sister to go out with you.

Or not 😁
I dont think it works like that. We still did deals with Liverpool post the Ben Woodburn loan. Clubs will assess on individual basis.

Yeah, not sure Brighton is going to be our most successful port of call. Like doing mistreating a lass and then expecting her sister to go out with you.

Or not 😁
Maybe Brighton feel that they have let us down rather than the other way round.

Back
Top Bottom