ethan ebanks landell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We surprised when Wilder didn't try to bring him in when we went from League 1 to the Champ, but turns out.... Wilder knows his S**t
I think he did try, just the financials didn’t work out given his fat contract just signed at Wolves. Same with Blackman I assume.

I'm sure Wolves don't regret giving him that contract. Bet it made them loads of money....

Oh the joy when he scored those 2 late late goals

Did he also score the late winner against Bury at home? I ended up hugging the steward at the back of the SS when that went in! Bury defended for their lives, absolutely gutted they were. A nice touch for them though, lots of the crowd staying to clap them off such was their display, lovely memory that.

Did he also score the late winner against Bury at home? I ended up hugging the steward at the back of the SS when that went in! Bury defended for their lives, absolutely gutted they were. A nice touch for them though, lots of the crowd staying to clap them off such was their display, lovely memory that.

Are you sure we were clapping Bury? Think it was more the Blades for 90th minute relief after those dirty time wasting Lancashire cunts tried to kick us off the park.

Are you sure we were clapping Bury? Think it was more the Blades for 90th minute relief after those dirty time wasting Lancashire cunts tried to kick us off the park.

Well that's what my memory bank is telling me....I'm sure the Bury manager alluded to it in his post match interviews?

Yes side footed it,into the bottom corner,sheer joy,think it was after Coutts and Lafferty played a one two,then Coutts cut it back to the big lad.Probably totally wrong,and I’m getting mixed up with another goal

Yes side footed it,into the bottom corner,sheer joy,think it was after Coutts and Lafferty played a one two,then Coutts cut it back to the big lad.Probably totally wrong,and I’m getting mixed up with another goal

There you go! Didn’t remember they’d had two sent off, maybe Bruce Wayne you were right?!

Remember it well and it was a very important goal at the time. EEL's form noticeably dropped off after he signed his new contract with Wolves and he was mainly a sub or stand-in during the second half of that season. That Bury game was one of two, along with Shrewsbury at home (may have been consecutive home games), where our opponents went down to 9 men and we struggled more to play against 9 than we had against 11!

Back
Top Bottom